for Silence

4/9/2004 c1 DarkCelcius
wow...that was really creepy! good, original idea. the lady kind of randomly screams at the end, since it seems like no time passed between the first paragraph and the last one, but I probably would have done that too. Keep up the good writing! Just tell your BETA to be a bit more careful reading this - there were some wrong words.
1/18/2004 c1 7Alareic
Very good yah! This is so good that its against the reading law (1:41 of Writers Law) that you should not continue! Make another chapter! Awesome job!
7/31/2002 c1 16Loopylou
WOW!

WHAT A COOL STORY! YOU SHOULD ADD SOME MORE TO IT!
7/10/2001 c1 16PatrickTheWriter
AHHHH! Give me more, I loved this little snippet, but i want to keep going. . . AHHH! You are positivly amazing when it comes to hooking my attention.
3/10/2001 c1 lostrockwolf
good, good, good! a smart alec question i had to ask though: if they didn't move for a month how would they drink or eat to live? i really liked it but it would have been cool to know how they thought "the deaths could have been prevented." again, good story!
3/7/2001 c1 1M. Ryan Casner
A lot of emotion, a lot of introspective thought. But then, I guess there couldn't have been much dialogue in this story.
3/5/2001 c1 Excession
nice. needs some fine tunning, but I like the idea behind the story. There are a few wrong words here and there(as if some1 went through the text with a spellchecker and chose the wrong words). It's worth the minute it takes to read it.