for Brown Eyes

2/17/2013 c29 shann-ng
YESSSS finally something that makes Laurita not perfect! Its obvious Dante and Cassidy are made for eachother! RIck is so nice to be there for her tbh, yay and Karis being nice to her for once!

thanks for the update, great chapter and no it doesnt show hahahah
2/17/2013 c29 sappyromancelvr
Still so mysterious about the accident. I'm really hating Laurita. Though I'm actually really liking Rick right now! :) still a Cassidy and Dante shipper though.
2/17/2013 c29 Qorest
Great update! This last two chapters made me tear some. Please let Dante and Cassidy be together, or at least let Rick make her happy...

My favorite character is Rick btw :)
2/17/2013 c29 pklinh97
Thank you so much for writing such a beautiful story! Believe me, I almost died of happiness when this chapter came out, and it is even better than I have expected. I still want Cassidy to get over Dante and end up with Rick... Dante is nice, but I'm afraid that they've hurt each other so much that it's impossible for them to get together again. About Laurita, well, I don't like that girl, but we should forgive her since she is so deeply in love with Dante :)
P/S: This is my first review on fictionpress. Sorry if there are any grammatical mistakes, I'm not native English speaker.
Thanks again!
2/17/2013 c29 2JudasTree
My heart aches for Cass.. :(
*sigh* I just wish he just loves her as much and be with her!
2/17/2013 c29 2deny.me.not
I can't decide whether or not I like Laurita or really dislike her. It's kind of on the fence. I lovelove this story. I don't care how long it takes for this to end cause I will wait until I'm old.

I look forward to your next update. :)
2/16/2013 c29 Be-U-tiful
Oh my gosh wow this chapter was amazing! Poor Cassidy she's been through so much :/ anyways update soon!
2/16/2013 c29 Baily's Beads
I'm so happy you updated! This story is amazing, and this was good chapter.
2/16/2013 c29 1Shadowkiller176
Its been sooooo long! Thank you soooo much for updating! I've been waiting for this day forever. (Not really)
2/1/2013 c16 shann-ng
please updateeeeeeeeee
1/28/2013 c28 blueberryoreo1
I read this story all in one sitting, and it is absolutely AMAZING! :D :D Seriously. It's stunning. :) Please, please, please update! I really want to know what happens. I usually don't read Fictionpress stories because I do Fanfiction more (I don't use this account), but this one just seriously attracted me... just... WOW! :D
1/23/2013 c28 atlalok33
please update. please, please, please. this is seriously one of my favorites (if that is possible) among all of your stories. i want to find out why amy and seth were all giggly and why dante just stormed off. please update as soon as you can! :)
1/21/2013 c28 Guest
this story is a really good and i hope you haven't given up on it. i love how you've made their love to be so beautiful and so sad at the same time. can't wait to see what else you have in store for them
1/12/2013 c28 shann-ng
AMAZING CHAPTER! please update soon, i couldnt believe it when i saw you started this story in 2006 omg i cant wait for the next chapter x
1/12/2013 c26 shann-ng
your writing is so emotional and great that i just cant stop crying i feel her pain so much..this deserves to be published so badly
4,228 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »