for Brown Eyes

8/17/2012 c26 Incendius7
oh my god! U finaly updated. I read this story few months back. Nd felt so connected to it. I really feel bad for cass. Dante had laurita with him, but cass didnt had anyone, nd now dante is again hurting her. Please write some happy scenes for her, where she'll open up nd enjoy with her friends and Rick too :)
Very well written and please continue soon... This story is addicting and i dont know why but i feel really sad
8/15/2012 c1 o
Ive been reading this story since it first arrived - back in 06/07 :P As soon as you finish it, im gonna read through it all again and reminisce.

Life has changed SO much since then (
But the memories are good. And this story helps to bring em all back :)
8/14/2012 c26 Zar34
Hello, I first just wanted to say YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER! I have read all you stories, even old ones you never finished and took are all brilliant however I must admit that none of them have made me as obsessed as I am with brown eyes. It's just so heartbreaking to read coz you know they love eachother but they still resist eachother. You have also made it impossible to hate Laurita which makes it all the more heartbreaking ad I do not want to see her get hurt and by the sounds of it she seems like a much better person than Cassidy. I hate saying that but it's the truth! Nevertheless I am still hopeful that this will end with cass and Dante together happily after. Are you going to put a chapter or scene from either Laurita or dantes point of view as I would like to gain more insight into their thoughts and inner turmoils! Please please update soon, preferably today ;) thanks for the wonderful work and not giving up on the story. Regards Zara
8/14/2012 c25 vivaalagloria
Imcredible, I just read chapter 1 to this last one in a day. I see it was started in 2006 but I'm leaving you a review to let you know it's such an intense story and is still finding new readers six years later. Love this and I hope you update soon :) x
8/13/2012 c26 2Lindsay Hawk
I just want to say first how incredibly wonderful this story is! I can absolutely feel the pain, the frustration, the anxiety...all of those intense emotions these characters are experiencing. I also want to say that your writing is incredible! These characters are likeable and relateable. I love the interactions between the different personalities. The fact that Cassidy distances herself to protect herself is both understandable and annoying...lol. I love the Dante/Cassidy dynamics and I love Rick. Cannot wait for the next update!
8/10/2012 c26 eyepieola
i love this story SO much. please update soon! and keep up the amazingly fantabulous work. and update. yeah.
8/8/2012 c26 Nehieee
Again, this is my FAVOURITE story ever! Looooove it
8/8/2012 c2 1personintheyellowhat
i love your writing. end of story. i have no criticism to add. the humor, the twists, the plot, the characters... everything is so dynamic and i can't stop reading. ugh. brilliant. have you considered going for publication?
8/8/2012 c26 whendinoscomeout
UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
8/7/2012 c26 stargiggles
YAY YOU UPDATED! :D

I really, really, REALLY want Dante to end up with Cassidy. I was pretty confident that he would choose her but after reading your formspring reply with Johnny Depp's quote, I don't know what to think anymore.

Please update soon! :)
8/4/2012 c26 chompchompchomp
hey hey hey hey hey! hope you update sooonnnn! i go online and check your page everyday just to see if you've updated. so please do it soon! :D
8/3/2012 c26 15Ice Bubble
I love this story and I love that it's kind of slow. I really appreciate you taking the time to let them progress naturally. It's nice. :)
8/2/2012 c26 emilyjanee
I may or may not have squealed like a 5 year old on Christmas morning when I saw this was updated. So glad that you battled through the writer's block. Can't wait for the next chapter!
8/2/2012 c26 shweta kadam
i first read this story some two years back and i remember i cried buckets...then i stumbled on this story yesterday and i cried and cried again...i love this story...but i hate it too cause it always leaves me depressed and thankfull that i've never been in love...you are an AMAZING writer...really fantastic! The emotions and pains of the characters seem soo real that they seem like real people, like they could be my friends...i keep waiting for dante and cass to get together...really really hope they will end up together cause itz hurts really bad when a couple you have loved dont end up together...hope you complete this story...
8/2/2012 c26 Saniaaa
OMG Finally! I have been waiting for this forever and you sure don't disappoint ;)
Your writing as always is hauntingly beautiful. Dante and Cass's relationship keeps me on the edge of my seat whilst I struggle not to cry at every chapter.
This story may be a long time coming and I am extremely happy that you will be finishing it soon...I can honestly say I have not regretted sticking with it as I can confidently say this is one of the - if not THE - best story I have read on any online fiction site so Kudos!
And keep up the updates :)
4,229 « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »