for Brown Eyes

7/30/2012 c26 jing
the wait was well worth it, i absolutely adore this story. and everytime i read it, my heart breaks a little. cant wait for the next chapter'
7/30/2012 c26 Be-U-tiful
Oh my gosh wow! Amazing chapter! Very emotional I almost cried haha update soon (:
7/30/2012 c26 12All Over You
Ahh! I got really excited when I saw you update :) Things should be really interesting with Cassidy and Dante now that Laurita's in the picture. Love triangles are one of my favorites, haha. Can't wait until your next update!
7/28/2012 c25 fatfictioneer
PLEASE PLEASE tell me you're going to finish this. I am IN LOVE with this. U da best hands down.
7/28/2012 c25 jojo167
Write a new chapter! Please, the waiting is killing me!
7/26/2012 c25 crystalhate
Gosh! I didn't notice that the story isn't finished (what?) and now it's killing me. It been dragging for a while and the emotions are just too much. They should get back together already! And oh, your stories are so awesome! With that, pretty please update this story! :)
7/20/2012 c25 Guest
oh my gosh i can't even begin to describe the rollercoaster of emotions this story gives me. the way you convey their emotions is really just beautiful. i cried along with them. please tell me they get a happy ending and please update soon before i die from this overload of heartache and angst!
7/15/2012 c25 oh raachel
KDFHLDJSADLKAHFSDKJ.

I think I'm literally incomprehensible don't mind me.

Okay. so. I've held off and resisted the urge to read this story since I hate reading incomplete stories (I get unbelievably heartbroken when authors discontinue their story), but I just decided to read it today because I had nothing to do, and I totally read this in like, 5 hours.

I am now in love with Dante.

This entire story was just so intense and heartbreaking and clever and funny and KJASHFKLD. ( excuse my fangirl feels) It's so tragic and sad what happened to Dante and Cassidy, and I really hope they get together eventually. It's like what you said, they're just so meant to be. It's even better than Jack and Rose from Titanic omfg. Except don't drown Dante. I swear if you kill one of them off in the end I will FIND YOU AND MAKE YOU REWRITE IT. WE'RE BOTH CANADIANS OKAY.

I know it's been over a year but please PLEASE UPDATE IT. Like, even three sentences. I need closure, lol. Okay, update soon! (:
7/6/2012 c25 Guest
update! cassidy better end up with dante!
6/30/2012 c25 2KarmaHope
It's been a long time, I know, but I do hope that you will update once again. You left it in the absolute worst possible spot. Please continue!
6/19/2012 c25 5dream-beautiful
Holy shit. Woah. Wow. Okay. This story's a fucking emotional car crash. You cannot just leave it here. Update soon. I don't care if it's been a year.
6/9/2012 c25 5Author-K-J-Lee
amazing (if long) story, shame it was never finished.
6/2/2012 c25 Beeni
Please update this soon. I might die if I don't read the rest of it. I mean.. WOW!
6/1/2012 c25 CalamityLei
I've read and re-read your story at least 5 times through and when I say I love this story and can relate to the feelings you've created and put into it, I sincerely mean it ] its been awhile but if you plan on continuing this story please do so, its awesome and I love your style.

Please keep it up!

Lei
5/18/2012 c25 Mrs.Cupcake
Hey! It has been a while since I read your story, and I was surprised to see how much it changed. I'm kind of disappointed you changed the whole story, because I really loved the old Cassidy and Dante. Although I see this new plot as a new story, and I understand that you have grown as a writer and a person , and this is what caused the change. I'm also writing to say that I also love the new plot. It is weird because a part of me loves the old one and another one loves the new plot. Anyway, all I'm trying to say is that you are an amazing writer and each story is good in its own rights. Awesome job. hope you update soon. :)
4,228 « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 .. Last Next »