for Brown Eyes

9/9/2013 c30 silentvoiceshout
am i missing something ?it says there's chapter 30 however I can't get to it...
I love Cassidy..she's crazy but adorable...ya,Dante's always been the one for her however sometimes I wanted Rick for her...well,best enemies Kari and Cassidy...
hope to b able to read the end soon...
8/26/2013 c30 Guest
THEY'RE FINALLY TOGETHER! I've been waiting for this moment. This is an amazing story. I don't know why, but Kari is one of my favorite characters in this story, haha. Can't wait until your next update! :D
8/24/2013 c30 Guest
Best book ever.

Please update. Please. I'm begging you.

Please?
8/23/2013 c15 Guest
It is cool how we're slowly getting to know what happened between them. Great job.
8/23/2013 c29 Guest
A-d-d-i-c-t-e-d.
8/23/2013 c30 Guest
Please update. I'll try to be patient, but this is killing me. Please update.

Please? :(
8/23/2013 c1 Guest
Nice start.
8/19/2013 c30 2Mlrox
Plz please pleasr please update soon! I love all of your other stories and i need to know how this one turns out. Please don't leave us hanging!
8/12/2013 c30 Guest

8/11/2013 c30 Guest
Omg please don't leave us hanging at the second last chapter!
8/6/2013 c30 1Shadowkiller176
WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THE LAST GEE CHAPTERS?
7/30/2013 c30 sootyxsnowpetal
Okay, as a first time reader I must say that I am SO glad I am reading this now, as in when it's almost completed. It's been, what, seven years since you've first posted this story? I don't think I could stand the wait! I read all these chapters in one sitting while at work, and my emotions were going up and down all day.

In regards to the story, I have to say that I really loved the touch of bittersweet throughout it. All the nostalgia, the mixed feelings, the layers and layers of coverups in order to hide the truth - this story has been a huge pile of angst from the get-go. I love it! I always found that stories resonate with people who identify or want to identify with the characters that are written, and so having found a story that does makes me so happy that I've found this, and now all your other works :) Do you know how hard it is to find a great, free, amazingly written and personally special story? It's such a rare thing to find, and having found it, I'm just so happy that you've made my day.

Thanks for this chapter, this story - and judging by your author's notes for not updating for long periods of time, I'll just leave a note saying that I look forward to your next update like the loyal fan/admirer that I am :)
7/29/2013 c30 Livelaughlove15
I really liked reading this. Thank you so much for having a creative imagination. I was wondering when your gonna update it. I've been waiting for three months. But it's ok it'll be worth it
7/25/2013 c2 Guest
Haha, this chapter made me laugh. She's reading a romance novel, then her reactions are so funny! :D

Great chapter; I like the detail and your writing style.
7/25/2013 c1 Guest
Wow...what a past they had. Dark, but also sweet in a way. Hmm, this is going to cause a lot of drama between them too, though.

Great prologue; one of the best I've ever read.
4,228 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »