for Fish Skills

8/12/2006 c1 do not resuscitate
this piece is the perfect length and filled with perfect words.
7/30/2006 c1 6McQuinn
Dude, I completely need a lesson in analyzing this. I just *suck* at analyzing. I love poetry but...my mind is not that creatively inclined. :p

OH! I get it! The first four lines make logical sense once I slowed down my reading and took it line by line. This is very clever. It shows how much we hold back from lack of confidence and doubt. I really like this, and I like how you spread it as well. I'm really looking forward to reading more of your writing, so continue doing an awesome job.

And thanks for the review! ;)

McQuinn
7/28/2006 c1 13rayefire1990
this is a very great concept, i love it, n e way thanks for the review, sorry about my grammar and spelling, i write my poetry almost as fast as i can think so i mess up alot once again sorry but nice poem keep it up!
7/25/2006 c1 sundaynightsky
trash can art (great name btw!), thanks for the comments. this is the first time i've been on fp for ages. so thank you for bringing me home!

lovely poem, i love the unusual subject it comes across really well. beautifully written.
7/24/2006 c1 879Moondog Dozier
This has such a wonderfully deliberate pace. Keeps the reader concentrating on each word and line break. Marvelously well done.
7/24/2006 c1 Halcyon Impulsion
This is gorgeous. Really. Adding to my favorites.
7/23/2006 c1 7Etenebris
Ah-hah! Yeah, that's right - I got to it first!

Okay, well, I'm actually using your wonderful poem (it really is wonderful - I'm glad you inserted something about words, which are sadly misunderstood in this our day of the electric ice dispensor and phonographic record player) to declare to the world that, "No, you :expletive deleted:, you didn't kill me with that falling printer OR your intense use of incense! I'm ALIVE!" Basically, my modem's down. I'm using a library computer now, and I think that the person who used it before me had rather nefarious intentions of using this thing. MY computer never talked and smelled of burnt frog-flesh.

Well, I must leave - but I shall eventually return, and with something for TEA!
7/23/2006 c1 64Jane Piper
it's true. and it's very well written. good work. X Anita (please review back)