for Hunter's Origin

1/12/2012 c4 13Zane Donovan
I just wanted to let you know that i have read it and i enjoyed it and am anxiously awaiting the next chapter. Also i like the story and the character developement but may i suggest a bit more character description in the case of the hellhound (not much at all just like basic. ex: the hellhound began to rise, its ebony carcass lifting from the cart and streaks of blood running down its body (or something like that whats it look like what color etc i think itd give the reader a better picture):D good luck bud!
3/21/2008 c4 2renegade jane
Interesting. I like it despite the fact i don't think i like the main character. He's just too gross? Too crude?

But you can't have every main man a chiselled, perfect man. He makes it feel realistic. Looking foreward to hearing more
7/25/2006 c1 12meitnerium
Yay! i think i can be useful...maybe. Someone probably already beat me to it...er...what was i going to...oh right! yeah, in the year 2370 you accidentally put a comma after the 2. and i think maybe the sentence, "The newly reformed governments could not be, and did not even expect to be as much as a fraction of their previous strength..."

would make more sense if there was another comma after the be in 'expect to be.'

okay! that's it. I plan on reading more of this when you post more...so post more!