for The Brothers Magius

7/31/2006 c1 Elven Songstress Is that my name these days
I keep changing my name back and forth between Faery and Elven to keep people from finding me, and I never know which one I am. But... I am going to be Elven Songstress because... "The gift of the elf-minstrels, who can make the things of which they sing appear before the eyes of those who listen."

Anyway...

ESTEL! YOU POSTED! I REVIEW! IT'S ABOUT US, I'M TELLING YOU! YAY FOR TWINS!

“I can beat you to the creek, Eric!” yelled one of them over his shoulder.

Eric was only a few feet behind his brother Cevin, and was already panting as he ran. “No! Mother says you’re only a hair taller than me!”

“A hair’s all I need; I always beat you!”

Of course, Cevin, because being a hair taller has to do with EVERYTHING involved in winning a race. LOL

Bugger.

So when are you going to update? (And, yes, I know, I'm stealing your curse of curiousity). Oh!

Good chapter and all that jazz. Aren't you proud of me? I finally remembered to come review! Oh man, I still have your Smallville book. You forget to take it everytime you come over. Of course, this time, I suppose it was because we never made it home after we left, LOL. Oh yeah, and you left one of your hair ties at Calvin's. He thought it was mine, but I had only 1 and I was wearing it on my wrist when I left.

I STILL HAVE TO GIVE YOU YOUR PRESENT! I keep forgetting!

Thanks for lending me Phantom, btw! It's so much better than having to buy it, LOL. I don't much like buying books that cost 30. Especially cause after I finish them... I can just go to the library if I want to reread them! Hehe

Anyway...

Excellent chapter! (I keep going off-track cause I'm listening to an opera finale and it makes me lose my train of thought because I keep joining in LOL)

YOU HAVE TO SHOW ME THE GREEN LEGOLAS!

"Legolas... why are you so green?"

Heheheheh... Yeah.

So, I'm pretty sure you should come over again soon. As in, this week. I'm looking ahead for Friday's that we have off on the 3rd day of the month, and we can go to the screenwriting class.

So, now that this review pretty much sounded like an e-mail and the ff dot net staff wants to chuck me out the window, I suppose I'll get off.

Siging out,-Silver Bow-
7/28/2006 c1 thescottishdragon
JERKFACE! PREFACE! NOT PROLOGUE! FINE BE THAT WAY! WE"RE DIVORCED!

or not because this was so good that i wouldn't divorce you! You're so spectacular!

I LOVE YOU MY FELLOW LIBRETTOIST AND WE"LL NEVER GET DIVORCED!

You're very lonelyMioneWho lofs you and your writting! LOL!