for Out of My Mind

12/23/2006 c1 17incandescent.smiles
Hey Britney. . . It's been a really long time. I miss you! :(

Okay, anyway - *giggles*. This amused me greatly - it's very, very cute. The only thing I would tweak would be the last line in the second stanza. . . I think it might sound better as "(or is that just how it seems?)". But that's just me, so you can ignore my moronic suggestion all you like.

But the very last line is especially adorable - (Where are the eggs again?). And of course, it is *waves arms around crazily* fantastico! And for future reference, some of the best poetry is written in the middle of the night. Usually I'm up writing at two-thirty (not that I'm saying my poetry is some of the best poetry, I'm just saying . . . well, never mind) *extracts foot from mouth*.

Anyway, I love you and I miss you! I'm hardly ever online anymore, and when I am, you aren't there! *cries* I miss you!

Lovies, hugs, and all that good stuff.

~Leila*
9/2/2006 c1 56felicia13
I like how it's all mixed up and messed up.

"And I'm breaking down it seams./(or is it at the seems?)"

Nice line, right there. I like it a lot. I might steal it and put it on my profile ..

Great poem!

Felicia.

Review Response (Writing a Poem): Thanks for you kind words of kindliness! I'm glad that my love of writing comes through in pieces like that. Like I may have said before, I can't tell things that are in my own writing, so I really rely on people telling me these things.

Thanks once again!
8/26/2006 c1 27MC Romance
"Where are the eggs again"? AHAHA. That made me giggle. xD Chicken tenders.
8/24/2006 c1 6Another Pen in the Pod
Awesome poem. I like how it flowed, and the last, parenthesised parts in every stanza gives off great effect.
8/7/2006 c1 23Victim of Reality19
YAY! someone else that hears the whispers too! Cool, slash that, AMAZING poem, once again, I definitely feel like this sometimes, slash that, most of the time especially at 2 in the morning. It's amazing how u are able to descibe so much yet so little. . . just the way I like it!. . . one question, have u really lost ur mind?. . . .if you have, second quetion: how do u lose something you never had?...It's okay, I never had a mind to lose either. . .
8/2/2006 c1 82Isabella22
That was really cool! I love it! Thanx 4 reviewing my poems! I know, you haven't look at them lol. I haven't seen yours for awhile (Hi!) and I hope you keep looking at them. lol.

Great poem!
7/31/2006 c1 41Myst The Dark Knight
chicken tenders...:Dyep you're insane, welcome to the group.it was fun to read, very confusing at parts, but that only added to the fun, yes i bet you did have fun writing this:P
7/30/2006 c1 4tamarkaph2006
well its very creative
7/30/2006 c1 121CrazyTurtles
This is really good. I like the sence of unknowing it has. And the questions at the ends give a sort of sence of humor too. Good job, keep it up.
7/30/2006 c1 Eloquent-Marionette
YAY! you posted again! (*jumps up and down*) well, i'm glad you had fun writing it! i had an awesome time reading it! it was fun! i love it! it's all "haha, i can be serious AND funny too. so, IN YOUR FACE!" lol. thats just like britney! This poem is funny. it reminded me of when you wrote those poems that started out serious and, at the end it was a complete twist! those were funny! i like 'em. you have a unique style of writing. it's refreshing! well, i gotta go! TTYL! keep writing forever and always, lotsa love! miss ya tons!

luv always,

~Davida
7/30/2006 c1 81Princess-anna57
Great poem! It's really well written. Very cool. Hehe. Keep writing!

~Anna~ ^_^
7/29/2006 c1 7littlepenwoman
I love it! This great, I'm adding it to favs. (Wait, what is it whispering?)
7/28/2006 c1 43je suis une pomme du terre
That was hilarious! XD I know just how you feel lol... sometimes your mind just kinda wanders and well... gets lost for a while ... lol oh and your eggs are still in the frying pan just to let ya know ^.~ But... erm... have you seen my flip flops? I think they're under my bed but I'm too afraid to look ... O.O
7/28/2006 c1 115Random-Idiocity
''Losing complete controlI can see it, I know.My mirror in the reflectionwhispers it to me, tauntingly.''Those lines were awesome..! and you know what? I saw sort of a rhyme going on there. You too can rhyme, you just don't see it. Anyways awesome poem. Keep it Up!
7/28/2006 c1 12OnceMore
I really really like this poem. Partly because it sounds like how I get that early in the morning. But I love the last three lines especially.