for Shorties

3/9/2007 c1 871no.peace.los.angeles
Oh so true, so true. I think everyone likes shorties. They're quite fun. Especially when you come up with a phrase but can't think of anything else to go with it. Keep writing! :)
9/3/2006 c4 14kit feral
Ah, true, true.

Money, power, and sex make the world go round. All three are highly overrated. Especially money and sex. I mean, power can be useful for some things. But money can't buy happyness and neither can sex.

There I go, thinking again! About things that don't matter in the slightest, because I'm severly lacking in all three areas, haha.

I love these, can you tell?
9/3/2006 c3 kit feral
I, too, have no idea what "mavro" means and I googled it and found a site about a Hawaiian chef, which probably isn't what you meant. :P

I do like the part about yelling it to the might and seeing what happens, though. And the "few know, few care" line was nice and precise. Great work.
9/3/2006 c2 kit feral
Oh... I love it.

I always find I have a love/hate relationship with people like that. I have this habit of falling for the ones that I have to fight to figure out, and the mysterious quality can be fun, but sometimes simplicity can be sweet.

I can tell these are going to make me think, and possibly be inspiring!
9/3/2006 c1 kit feral
I love "shorties"... unfortunetly, mine never make sense, lol. (Okay, none of my writing does. Or anything relating even remotley to me. But that's not the point, now is it?)

This is great, though. I like it a lot. Great work!
9/1/2006 c4 612simpleplan13
very true
9/1/2006 c3 simpleplan13
interesting.. altough i have no idea what mavro means
9/1/2006 c2 simpleplan13
i like that... if i was a sign what woudl i mean...makes you think
9/1/2006 c1 simpleplan13
that last line is very funny
8/13/2006 c4 50Chandra-Moon
Ehh...I liked your other shorties better. This read more like a moral than a poem.
8/13/2006 c3 Chandra-Moon
I don't know what "mavro means. But I like the "Few know. Few care." part. Sharp.
8/13/2006 c2 Chandra-Moon
I don't know what you mean.

Perhaps, what we are looking for in the world, we need to find in ourselves? And people don't understand that?
8/13/2006 c1 Chandra-Moon
I like shorties too.

Such as this: tell me what I need to know in one, well crafted sentence.