for Inferiority Complex

7/21/2009 c1 1Something.Worth.Remembering
beautiful.
2/9/2008 c1 5sephichen
Deep. Very deep. Kinda makes me feel depressed-which means it's good, in my opinion! :)

I like the contrast between the two characters, and how you use bold to emphasize this. Your writing style is very good!
7/28/2007 c1 511NothingMoreNothingLess
Whoa. Yeah. Been there, far too often in my opinion. It's simple, but it gets the message across. Nice.

Cassandra
6/7/2007 c1 3Off the grid
Inferiority complex: easily describable as woman's bane...

I can empathize. Well written and true to the disorder.
5/7/2007 c1 23Viviaya
This one is pretty good. It could be a bit longer, and you last lineis my favorite. I know that there are some people at my school that are perfect to me, but they think that I'm stronger. It's weird. Maybe everyone has a bit of an inferiority complex.
9/6/2006 c1 78Peter Harrison
Well, it is sad... not much else to say lol, it's nice...I see that you are in IB. I wrote a poem about IB. It's called "what we are"...I also wrote a stroy but I dont think it's very good (IB hating my life)

Peter
9/3/2006 c1 17purexsnow
i can relate...lol...sometimes. xD

nice and short, and you got the meaning into it~ =)
9/1/2006 c1 14Vanity Thy Name is Human
i like this alot. and thanxs for the comment u left me. =D
8/31/2006 c1 5Symphonious
This was another very nice poem, I like the comparisons between the the two girls that you displayed in the poem.
8/31/2006 c1 4Mynoris
This is the sort of poem that is short, sweet, and to the point. I like the alternating use of bold and plain text to emphasize the comparisons.
8/29/2006 c1 8hellothere
thanks for the review:]and i really like thisit's true and heartbreakinggood job:]
8/27/2006 c1 16gopie
Thnx for the rev!

People are always comparing themselves to others and would usually compare it to the negative aspects of themselves. Only they can't see that there's something special, beautiful and unique in everyone and that other people are jealous of them too for that.

Anyway, that was good.
8/24/2006 c1 Jessica
Interesting...but good.
8/23/2006 c1 9Padraig
I know all to well what it feels like to think something like that but its also possable that the other person may just be thinking the same thing... all in all i think it was well written
8/23/2006 c1 463All Alone With Her Thoughts
A little of a cliche idea, but well written and well formatted. Thanks for reviewing my work!~Rowan~
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »