for Valentine

Deana = Darla

Max = Talon

Savannah = Emily

Mr. George = Mr. Neal

like half way through the story i was plannin to ask you christy, if it were all real... then i read about YOU KILLING ME. i dress like a drunk college student?
4/1/2001 c1 ME
Cool...Intresting
3/21/2001 c1 Sean
Heh, I like the story, I don't know if you want grammatical corrections (only like 2 that I spotted... "were" missing the "w" etc... unimportant) I found it was almost comical/ romantic up until the ending paragraph; which would have been funny if you posted it on the romance section. Lack of gore was refreshing... too many stories resort to pure blood and guts. I like the style, realistic and good setup. Perhaps though the ending was a wee bit too quick. (Unless that was how you wanted it.) I just thought maybe a scene with Rueben and the Killer before, because the "Kill" seems a little distant in the end. I don't know if that helps, but I want to say again, I liked this story alot. :)
3/7/2001 c1 7Devine Gantelle
What a sicksicksick girl...this was an awesome story, but I couldn't understand why Ruben would like someone like Deana...yuck. Anyway, that was well-written, I enjoyed it a lot.
3/6/2001 c1 3bb20luver
Hey! I can reveiw my own story...cool. I wrote this when I was mad at my crush, who is now my BF. Deana is my 'best friend'. Oh, I guess I don't need a diclaimer. These are all my people that came from my big fat head. The song, though, is sung by Dena Carter.
3/6/2001 c1 5Magelet1
Nice! I love it! Beautiful! Vondaval! 20 out of 10!