for To Be Free

10/29/2010 c1 2Insanity's Genius
Awesome story, loved it! =D
7/22/2009 c1 MAGICAL.NARRATOR
This is a beautiful representation of teenage love. It had a romeo and Juliet kind of feel to it and although I understand that the story doesn't stop there, i like that the fact that you did.

If you were to continue this, I'm sure they would have a million obstacles to overcome but for now... this is enough.

It made me happy that I'm not the only hopeless romantic left in the world =]
8/6/2008 c1 AmorphousHeart
Oh, my. *fans self* This was so beautiful, and in so many ways. I wish I was better at verbalizing my amazement, but it's hard to find the right words to tell you just how wonderful this was. The descriptions were intense and heartbreaking. I could almost feel every move they made, every emotion they had. I empathize with Thomas and Mark, and I'm so glad that there is a happy ending for them. :] I just...this was beautiful. *favs*
9/5/2007 c1 3nonaccount
Very sweet. I've always liked that song, but I've only heard the Tiffany version. ;)
3/2/2007 c1 1HumanInfiltrator
Beautiful. It tugs at all the emotional strings. Descriptive enough to draw you in, but not drowning in unnessesary detail.

Hope too see more of your work soon!
1/23/2007 c1 Tin Whistle
This is beautiful. I find myself wishing them all the best and hoping they find jobs and a place to stay. Well done!
11/7/2006 c1 13Sirivinda
Wow. Just... Wow. This is so sad, beautiful, hot(!), all rolled up in one. It's really well written, especially the intimate parts of it, which is an artform of sorts. You've not left any emotions out, it's intense in the best sense of the word. Oh, and I also downloaded "I think we're alone now" so that I'd have the appropriate soundtrack. It was a bit of a bitch finding a non-Tiffany version, and also, I listened to it about 17 times before I was done with this story. Not that I'm complaining, mind. Anyway, really really good. Keep it up.
11/1/2006 c1 13dolly-dear
That was a very long one-shot. I really enjoyed it though! Wonderfully written, very awesome!
8/14/2006 c1 1mich mich
I'm so proud of them! I wanted to kill Mark's parents, but he stood up for his rights, and his love for Thom.

I loved the whole usage of the song to aid you with the story. Too bad this is only a one-shot, for I really got into it. Maybe you'll do another one-shot of them? -prod prod-
8/13/2006 c1 1Lush Mellifluence
Let me say first off that you are a wonderfully talented writer. You are able to let the reader genuinely feel what the character is feeling. This story is so tender, and so warmly haunting...that's somewhat of an oxymoron but there's no simple way of describing this truly profound oeuvre.

Let me tell you two of my favorite lines from your story:

(1)"He’d said before that someone needed to just beat the weird out of those sickos, that’d make ‘em normal." Okay, maybe I'm taking it in a way you may not have intented, but it really was a superbly comic line. It really made me chuckle. Maybe I shouldn't laugh, though. Just a while ago, my father stopped talking to me on account of my being "abnormal". Bah...what does he know, eh? Sigh...

(2) "...my mouth is flooding with the oddest but best thing I’ve ever tasted. Mark. I’ve taken part of him into my body and we feel so close...It’s so different, so unique and all Mark. That thought warms my heart and makes my belly clench. I can still taste him in my mouth."I can't believe it, but you've actually made ingesting semen ROMANTIC. Like, it made me sigh dreamily. Wow. In spite of detailed description, all of the sex scenes in this story are written so delicately and lovingly. It's amazing.

Great work!