for Life in 3 lines

8/3/2007 c13 511NothingMoreNothingLess
It's amazing how much emotion you can jam into three lines. (yes, I read 'em all) Just... amazing.

Cassandra
4/20/2007 c2 871no.peace.los.angeles
I really think everyone goes through periods like this. So true, simple, but beautiful. Nice work. Keep writing! :)
3/16/2007 c1 no.peace.los.angeles
That is so beautiful. A really simple statement & image, but oh so pretty. The last line is spectacular, even if it is just one word. Gorgeous. For some reason, though, the chapter title is spelled wrong... Keep writing! :)
10/25/2006 c8 24Penguins and Popsicles
Do you know what's amazing about these pieces?

You could paint a whole portrait with three lines. And a beautiful portrait at that. Good job. ^^
10/24/2006 c1 44Alyosha Karamazov
perfect wording.

Loved it.
10/7/2006 c1 myno
brilliant stuff. I love love love it. Says so much in so few words.

It bothers me a little that the poet in me seems dead or sleeping most of the time now, but you're right, I am happier than I ever was during the time when i felt I had to write to live. Some things still need to be worked through; certain elements of my past return from time to time to haunt me and that is often what sparks my scattered poems nowadays. This last one I wrote was triggered by anorexia's return to my life; it has plagued me these last three months and finally, tomorrow, I am getting help. I have someone I trust to talk to now, and we'll talk it through tomorrow and somehow he'll make things ok like he always does. And probably there won't be anymore poems for a while. It seems to work that way.

However, in whatever state of mind, I am still alive on fp. I may not post, and often don't even review, but I do read the work of all the lovely poets like yourself who for so long filled my unhappy existence with some form of beauty.
9/14/2006 c5 Crossing the Rubicon
I love this whole collection, but I especially love this chapter and chapter one. You were able to capture such profound thoughts in three lines, which some people can't seem to do. Conclusion: It's beautiful.
9/9/2006 c6 70elvenstorm
Love the idea of shots of poetry and the little pieces you've written are gorgeous! Think my favourites are kitten and fractured. They both have a beautiful innocence to them which is lovely. Great work well done x
8/30/2006 c1 bipedalcooney
Very well written, short but powerful. I loved it.
8/28/2006 c5 90poetic abortion
(Me too, I think we all are still trying.)

And I love this, because it is so brutally honest and that last line kills me dead everytime; I can't forget this and that is what makes this so stunning to me.

Lovely, lovely.

8/14/2006 c1 16The Melancholy Cocoa Bean
this is so sweet and innocent with a twist, you've captured the naivity of young lovers perfectly and the heartbreak of unreturned love
8/13/2006 c4 90poetic abortion
. . .

Love it, utterly and completely.

8/13/2006 c3 poetic abortion
"she's a bloody romantic" - Perfect first line; I just could see it so perfectly clear and . . .

Perfect. Fucking perfect.

Love the "chemically induced" line a whole lot, it just had me thrilled like nothing else, and "he tastes sweeter with the afterhint" is quite sweet and haunting and surprising (although "aftertaste" I think would have been more sensual I like the line the way it is).

Lovely.

8/13/2006 c2 poetic abortion
"and make him dissapear" - Love it. So fucking beautiful and the truest line I have ever read, so powerful and attention-grabbing.

Beautiul.

8/13/2006 c1 poetic abortion
The last line is completely gorgeous, its just perfect.

47 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »