for Sweet Serenity

10/3/2007 c1 14Sinnocently
CAN YOU PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF SEPHIROTH ALL MIGHTY UPDATE?
9/13/2007 c2 25pinkfairydust
there must really be something wrong with me because my eyes are watering already

i think i started reading this story before but i didnt get to finish the chapter./

its really good though! heehee. i love the connections with the princesses and their talents and the blood line things..

but wouldnt the White family and the..um im not entirely sure what the last name is for her..already be connected?

and is it not allowed for a princess to marry a magical creature?
9/5/2007 c2 LethargicLove
Very interesting plot line. Can't wait to see what you do with if you intend to continue the story!
8/5/2007 c2 3haha-no
that's awesome. i love jerks, and frankly that's what domenic seemed to be when he first talked. he's freaking awesome!
8/5/2007 c1 haha-no
that sounds like a great story. i like how she compares herself and everything. can't wait to read more!
6/12/2007 c2 5brittle hearts
Amazing. Do update soon.
3/31/2007 c2 28HeartbreakersHorizon
Hurry up. This is starting to get really good
1/22/2007 c2 2luckythirteen
This is definitely...different. Good different. It's great! Can't wait for the next chappie! ^-^
1/20/2007 c1 6A.K.A. Writer's Block
heh heh... i love the song part. i always stared at the TV sort of funnily when they 'sponateously' burst into a random song and no one around them seemed to think it in the least bit odd.

anyways. i was looking at the reviews, and i sort of agree- i'm not so sure about the title. no offense. i suck at titles- i always spend forever on them, and then they end up having absolutely nothig to do with the story. `-_-

keep writing!
1/20/2007 c2 A.K.A. Writer's Block
WOW I AM COMPLETELY IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY/ YOU !( THOUGH I'M ASSUMING THAT YOU ARE A GIRL AND SO AM I AND I'M NOT A LESBIAN. NOT THAT I HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST THEM OR ANYTHING, BUT I'M NOT). ANYWAYS. I LOVE THIS STORY! IT'S LIKE... YAY! NO MORE SILLY CLICHED PRINCESS STORIES! NOW I AM ABOUT TO SOUND REALLY, REALLY CHEESY, BUT I HOPE IT STILL MAKES YOU SECRETLY HAPPY TO GET A NICE, CHEESY REIVEW:

THIS STORY IS REALLY QUIRKY, FRESH, AND FUNNY (HERE IS THE PART WHERE I SNICKER AT MYSELF EVEN THOUGH it's true (i got sick of caps lock)). it seems really clever. i like all of it so far, and i would really love it if you'd keep updating.

love,

xwlic
1/19/2007 c2 ohshittae
[HappiLy Ever After? Or Not] Review to Being Princess

I think the title's too um..simple? Sorry...I've just finished reading both the chapters and i think...it's um nice. Funny, actually. Fairy Guardian? hekhek...I just didn't get the reason why Felix (sorry, i like surnames eh) went back when she was leaking sorry, i meant crying. I mean, her wish was about the dilemma of her marrying to a guy who um...doesn't love her right? um...nevermind...genie just popped into my mind that's why i'm ranting...anyway..i liked the story so much...i just have the funny way of showing it...

(n_n)
1/11/2007 c2 Never After
And so the plot thickens. Interesting. I think I'm going to like Domenic, although I'm not as drawn into Serenity as much as I was before. It is as if she has become much more of the stereotyped princess in need of rescue. But all the same, I want to continue reading the story to discover what new wrench you will throw into the works. Keep going!

~NA
1/9/2007 c2 1Soul Tea
SWEET BEANS. I simply can't wait for more!

You absolutely have to write more or I might have to die.
1/7/2007 c2 2WickedRedHead
Love the new chapter, please update soon!
1/7/2007 c2 abandonnnnned
Intruiging fairy... guardian! What will Gabriel and her family do when they realise she's disappeared?
89 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »