for Sweet Serenity

8/15/2006 c1 2Teacups
Wow! This is realli gud! I cant find a bad word to say bout it.. am adding u 2 author alert list cuz i want 2 read the whole thing! =DHev -x-
8/14/2006 c1 2reality-rebel-21
i like it! this looks like a great begining to a new story. my only thing is (and im very picky so please dont be mad at me) please dont make the plot too predictable. u know, girl falls in love with boy she cant have. daddy has a fit, changes his mind. happily ever after? i hate that. if that is what u had planned (which i highly doubt cause ive read ur other stories) make sure to use a couple of twists to keep the intrest up. i will be happily and not so paciently waiting for the next update. u r my hero!

relity-rebel-21i let my mind wander and it didnt come back
8/14/2006 c1 TheTrueBlue41728
It's "we princesses have some trade secrets..." not "us..."

And prince and princess aren't capitalized unless it's a title such as Princess Cinderella.

Gabriel! I love that name! TRISTAN! HOTT GUY FROM SUMMER CAMP. Yes.

Hmm. Yah. Change the title. A pun on her name. Something about serenity. Like Sweet Serenity. Yes, I like it.

I love the story, too. And a Snow White guy sounds uh-MAY-zing.
8/14/2006 c1 10funsize
lol this is awesum... i didnt get it to start with but hey... keep going i want more :)
8/14/2006 c1 5Mrdarcylover
I like this it's interesting, I hope you update soon! Good luck!
8/14/2006 c1 19Olivine
wow. you come across so many fantasy stories with princes and princesses, and theyre all almost the same. theyre either an arranged marriage, the 'princess' is either a slave or servant girl who becomes the prince's queen (classic old cliche cinderella), or theyve always loved eachother, and one has to save the other. ive never seen a story like this, where the other disney princesses were made into, like the other reviewer said, houses, with different traits to go with the descendants, and all that jazz n' pizzaz. its really an o.r.i.g.i.n.a.l. idea. and i mean ORIGINAL. but yeah. you know what i mean. plus, i love serenity's name (full name, lol) and her attitude. plus all these rules and what really goes on, youve put in- its almost like shrek! except there are no ogres. or are there? haha, you should put something about shrek and fiona! except thats not disney. is it? i dont know. but now im rambling. update really really really soon.

keep on writing -ss

ps- dont forget about mood rings, though. you gotta update that one soon, too!
8/14/2006 c1 abandonnnnned
I like where you're going with this, it could be quite interesting! I'd love to see the relationship with her Prince Charming develop further, not to mention meet her fairy godmother :)
8/13/2006 c1 2delusional101
Ooh! Love the story. Brillant plot like. Can't wait for a fantastic update, mate!
8/13/2006 c1 8nostalgicEXPLOSION
I'm loving it so far. XD

Is this going to be set in modern times or what?

Anyway, lovely plot that you have here.

Update soon.
8/13/2006 c1 2WickedRedHead
Very tasteful, i love it. I like how you've made the god awful disney princesses into actual houses and stuff, thats cool. please update soon!
8/13/2006 c1 35not jackie
cool deal. sounds very interesting. i'd like to see where exactly you're going with this... xoxo-xan
8/13/2006 c1 2Dina JB
Hey I really like this it's a good idea I liked the idea of the Princesses having familiar traits like Jasmine Princess of Adventure (she's my own personal favourite) but hey what about Pocahontas? or doesn't she count I don't know, I think she was the cheif's daughter -shrug- anyway I look forward to reading some more of this so update soon!
8/13/2006 c1 37Teperehmi
Haha! I like where you're going. This is well written and is a nice change from the typical fairy tales. Nice work. Keep it up!
8/13/2006 c1 2Broken Bright Eyes
I like it..Very nice. Great job!
89 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6