for The Eternity Thieves

8/17/2007 c4 11Awekid
OOTORI! Hayaku hayaku.

Get going at writing those other chapters. =3
9/30/2006 c4 Ibex
nice plot line! I like how you're doing a different story for each chapter for the different thieves of the band "The Eternity thieves" keep up the good work!
9/10/2006 c3 duck duck elephant
Second review. Omgosh. I killed my brother. :(. So glad this isn't really about me. Because I'm not a crazy cyborg red-eyed thingie.

I can't wait for the next Chronicle thing. We're like the Power Rangers.. except we steal things, don't have matching outfits and.. Hm.. Uhm. I dunno

I wonder what they're collecting all that stuff for. And how did I get in a watch tower or whatever that was. So strange.

Who's the leader, Lori?

The fake me kiled him! So crazy. I'm gunna try to draw myself too. Snap snap. I'm gunna go on BL2 now. Maybe if people keep reviewing this, and if you make more chapters than just the 8 you planned then it'll be like one of those big story things. Omgosh! OMGOSH!

Such a horribly structured review but I don't give a poo.

Second review. Finished!
8/24/2006 c3 grace
Okay. I didn't read it yet but I will. I printed it out and I'm going to read it on the can :D. I'm gunna review again after I read it. DOUBLE REVIEWS FROM GRACE11! OMFG!

Anyway, Charles as in my brother?
8/24/2006 c3 Awekid
xD Nice...That whole Grace being a head shorter than Charles was pretty humurous. To me at least.

I would like to visually see the scene of Graku killin' Chase and the whole detonation of the speaker thing.
8/20/2006 c1 Choo Choo
Aelex has her mad writing skills.
8/16/2006 c2 2Sakume
I kinda like it. For some reason, Enjii *did I spell her right?* reminds me of Jack Sparrow. XD No idea why. No idea. I like it. Interesting. I'm putting it on my list...
8/16/2006 c2 grace
I'm definitely not a writer, but there was character development.. It was just kinda weird. That is, not consistent? The beginning of the chapter was awkward to me. It might be because you were writing about yourself, but I don't know.

I like the ending senryu though. Haha so cools.

I wonder what the sword and the other amulet thing are for. HUM. Ponder ponder.
8/16/2006 c2 9English Ninja
"Ennja. Will. Explode."

That's better. XD

'Amarri tapped her nose thoughtfully. “You don’t think Ennja would send us on a wild goose chase … would you?” she said slowly, still forming the idea in her mind. “I mean … it would be just perfect for her, wouldn’t it? Make up an imaginary weapon and place, just so we would get out of her way … and then she could steal what we were supposed to steal and make us look like a couple of idiots in front of the Mistress!” her eyes shined with revelation. “That bitch! It’s just like her to do such a thing! Ugh, and that stupid high-end British accent of hers? It’s totally fake! Man, I hate her so much!”'

That sent me into stitches laughing. Hahahahaha.

Alex's a guy~

Better go shave or something. XDXDXDXD

-Ennja
8/16/2006 c1 Alex
wow this girl's good stupid guards lol
8/15/2006 c1 English Ninja
...

...Lex-Lex...

...

[snaps random necks with bare hands]

DEATH! DEATH!

[punches]

XD

I'm gonna kill you for misportraying me. Absolutely slay.

-Ennja.
8/14/2006 c1 Rachel
Yay! That is so cool! Lori is in character untill the wink part but the cursing is so her! i hope to read the next chapters soon. Go Aelex!
8/14/2006 c1 11Awekid
Only eight chapters? Why not have all eight of them** and then continue on the story..?

Dur Dur Dur. =D
8/14/2006 c1 grace
HAHHAHa. Oh gosh. Lori so funny.

Why did she go to the main gate though if she knew that all the guards or whatever were reporting to the main gates.

Teehee Lori acted so funny :).