for The School Showers

4/22/2011 c1 irial
Could you please update the story as soon as your schedule allows you to do so. I would greatly appreciate it! I get that life happens or that you get writers block or writers cramps but we all have to deal with it and get through it somehow. It would be really great if you could update soon. Thanks!
4/11/2011 c19 roses blooming
Loving this so far and can't wait to see the next part!
4/5/2011 c19 unorthodox
come on, that lemon was pretty good, but of course you can do better. I believe you, thhough. I'm really loving this story, especially jeremy and salem. They're soo funny.
4/5/2011 c9 unorthodox
was NOT expecting that? I knew Salem was gay but i didn't know he had a brother?
4/5/2011 c5 unorthodox
hey, new chapter(too lazy to write anything else)

awesome
4/5/2011 c4 unorthodox
that date must've been the bane of his existence. Is he going to get his ass kicked? The story's pretty good so far. . . . but may I ask, I haven't forseen who he will be with yet. I bet it's salem. Keepit up!
4/5/2011 c3 unorthodox
his sister? oh man. and the drama begins!
4/5/2011 c2 unorthodox
damn. . . .what a horrible way to go. He didn't even know his friend was a homophobe. By horrible as in the way danny acted, not jeremy. I could never hate yoai. Keepit up!
3/31/2011 c19 8Jj Smith
please write more please pleases please!

ps. soon
3/20/2011 c19 Lara-chan
Just letting you know...

That I miss this story something fierce. and I can't wait for when you decide to update!

I just love rereading it!

Thanks for such an awesome story!
3/16/2011 c19 itachisgurl93
oh please! oh please! oh please! update soon! can't wait for more!
2/12/2011 c17 isitjustme
~I snorted. "No, I use him for his car. Now that I have you as my chauffeur again, we can leave each other alone," after I get done with the birthday party.

I snorted. "No, I use him for his car. Now that I have you as my chauffeur, we can leave each other alone," after I get done with the birthday party.

Danny made an odd noise and to stop him from bugging me I flipped on his radio. Suspicious probably but I didn't care. I had no idea what the song was but I started singing along tunelessly, with all the wrong words. ~

near the end of the chapter, you repeated the same thing twice. I can totally understand. sometimes I stare at my writing for hours and somehow miss the most obvious mistakes. :)

really like this so far. I hope you update this soon.
2/11/2011 c4 isitjustme
"Plus I don't her brother to hurt me,"

this should be:

"Plus, I don't want her brother to hurt me,"

Sorry, I try not to correct peoples grammer too much, but that one got me XD

anyways, great story!
2/8/2011 c19 ade
I'm a fast reader So i finished this rather quickly. hoping it would be the end. But it's ok if your updating scedule sucks (your words, not mine) because you said you would finish it if it killed you, in writing! That means eveyrone would have proof if you died finishing it. But I hope you dont. it's been about 10 monthes since you last updated though! But then again this started in 2006 so i'm hoping it updates soon. Hope your life isnt too busy in the future!
1/26/2011 c19 Mikaykay2100