for The School Showers

1/10/2011 c19 1sirkurtsie
OMG this is a great story! hurry up and update! please!
12/29/2010 c19 DanielleHalford
love love love it! cant wait until you update!:D xx
12/15/2010 c1 Shadow1290
When are you gonna update? I wanna know what happens between those two idiots! I really hope they get together soon, you know, with Jer actually giving in

OH! Are those as-hole 'friends' of Salem's gonna find out about them being together? Are they gonna hurt Jer?

MORE SOON!

-shadow
12/3/2010 c19 ohmytuesday
!

This is really really really good
11/20/2010 c19 salthegemini
I really like this story and I hope you are still planning on updating it. I think I have read through it at least 4 times. Please update!
10/29/2010 c19 1prrina
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! (: this story makes me smile so much :D update soon! (:
10/10/2010 c19 thecrivens
NO! I thought it was complete. I thought I wouldn't have to die waiting for updates. The story's so good I don't care if there is no purple flame. besides, you're the author. you can totally make up purple or black flame if you want. it's your realm! I like Jeremy, he's funny. please please do something so there's some conclusion for this one.
9/30/2010 c19 6Homo Explosion
Update soon! Please!
9/13/2010 c9 2Roro07
I think I just had a mini heart attack...
9/5/2010 c19 1doublestandard
Nope. It didn't suck. :) l liked. ;)

Haha l love Jeremy. He's cute.

l like Salem. When he isn't beating Jeremy up.

Danny. :) l love him.

Hmm, l wonder who Jeremy is emailing? Lol.

Aww his sis is cute. Ugh l hate broken legs. It sucks.

l don't like the dad. He is a jerk.
8/26/2010 c7 sdfsdf4345
I'm really intrigued by the story so far, it's quite fascinating.

However, I am a total grammar freak and can't help but notice a few of your minor errors. Nothing big, just incorrect usage of to/too or your/you're.

Other than that, I'm enjoying it thoroughly! :D
7/28/2010 c19 3lost in pale blue
Very nice ending to the chapter :) I love that Salem is slowly wearing Jeremy down. Update, please!
7/28/2010 c14 lost in pale blue
In the previous chapter, when Jeremy ran into Aza in the park, he said he was already 14.

I'm really enjoying this so far. I'm glad that Jeremy and Salem are slowly becoming friends with potential for more :)

Not a fan of the cross-dressing (just not my thing), but it was cute for the scene.
7/24/2010 c19 1Lethal Strike
I love this story :D and I can't wait for more so update soon:D
7/19/2010 c19 1twilight-pyrate
wow, was THAT not a spicy way to end the chapter. I really like the characterization of Jeremy. For one thing, he doesn't take crap though he knows he's going to get beat for it. Part of me kind of wanted him to get with Aza for all of a few moments. last chapter was def. freaking hilarious. Random things throughout the story so far really make me burst out laughing.

One thing though that I noticed is that you say Aza is turning fourteen, but in another chapter you say that he is already fourteen, so you might want to go back and fix one of those.

Other than that I have to say that this is a brilliant story. XD

~tinker