for The School Showers

10/21/2012 c20 sweetlevy
I love this story. Please update sooon :-)
10/2/2012 c20 7KaylahDemi
NOOOOOO! I NEED MORE CHAPTERS! SOON!
8/23/2012 c20 Guesttttt
PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE THIS STORY IS JUST SO GOOD TO LET GO.

Such a tease. :P jk love if still please update
Please.

Please.
8/23/2012 c1 2anounymouse
Loved this story! Except I wish you would update soon, it's killing me to know what happens next! I find myself often laughing because you're good at writing humor. You're just good at writing period! Great job:) I would sooo rate this story a 10/10
8/7/2012 c20 1Wings of Beauty
Please Please Please Please Update this! It is so good!
7/15/2012 c1 ladyfortune
Love this story, thanks for the great work!
7/7/2012 c20 1JeneyaStorm
This story is absolutely hilarious! I do hope one day you complete it. :)
7/4/2012 c19 1julianmarq
I just reread this story (because it's pretty good) and here's still hoping you update it.

But I'm reading some reviews and I can't believe some people are "annoyed" by Jeremy because he doesn't just accept Salem. Are they forgetting that Salem physically abused him several times? Salem has a lot to own up to before Jeremy should give him a chance, his messed up past doesn't redeem him.
I just can't with some people.
7/3/2012 c20 Daed
I hope you update soon ; A ; I miss this story
6/19/2012 c20 Babez
GREAT! Where's the rest?
6/15/2012 c20 hi
wow 10 more days and it will be a year since you last updated
6/12/2012 c20 3Nicholas Scott
I don't know if you're still writing this story since its been a year, but I have to say I'm completely enamoured with it. I adore Salem and Jeremy beyond words. Their interaction, Salem's pursuit of Jeremy and his weakening defenses are just perfectly endearing. I can only hope that you'll be continuing because it's just lovely. So much possibility. So mUch left unanswered. What's Cole's storyline. Whats Danny going to do when he finds out? Not to mention our mysterious email correspondence. I need. I neee. I needed more! Did I mention that it's absolutely lovely?
6/11/2012 c20 Guest
Sane part of me: I love the way you write, its so engaging. Insane part of me: OhmygwoodohmygwoodIcan't waittt!
6/10/2012 c1 characters demeanor
The story sounded interesting an then. We got to the lockers. My gosh. You make it sound like just because he is gay he wants to perve at everyone and he cant help but want to have sex with everyone. (guy i mean) and gay men are not like that. They're normal people. They're not constant sex machines.
5/2/2012 c8 5Russle
Oh gosh, this is the best. Please, please update soon!

I really love the progress with the couple. :3