for The School Showers

8/16/2006 c2 28Hate In The Form Of Passion
Aw. In the first chap I thought Danny would end up liking him and it would be like a love triangle. But I guess not! Update soon~~!
8/16/2006 c1 Hate In The Form Of Passion
Aww. I really like this so far. It's really cute. I've always liked love hate relationships and stuff.
8/16/2006 c2 1Amandine
so good! i like jeremy.glad he didn't ask the girl out.hope he'll stay true to himslef.please update soon.
8/16/2006 c2 10vimaro22
I really liked this chapter. It's starting to get interesting and more dramatic. I can't wait to find out what's going to happen.
8/16/2006 c1 4wickedzl
This was nice. I liked it very much. The first chapter was amusing. Makes me wonder .Update soon!

ZL
8/15/2006 c1 12unknwnfuture
I like it i'm interested in seeing what direction it goes in. Good job. :) Can't wait for the next chapter.
8/15/2006 c1 3Abstruse Blue
This was quite entertaining and funny. I have enjoyed it thus far. I'd say keep the cursing, makes it more amusing and plus they are teenagers...heck, male teenagers thus is plausible they cuss as much. Except of course around parentals and teachers usually. hehe Well looking forward to more as I am always with your stories. *grin*
8/15/2006 c1 7Maris. S
yes, for some stories, cussing is needed just because sometimes without it it just doesn't... sound right? Yea that's it. Anywhoo, I love it so far! Please update as soon as you can!
8/15/2006 c1 Cherise
It's so horrible that the gay teens worst enemy is the mandatory school shower. Well...the closeted gay teen.
8/15/2006 c1 7BlackMystery
That was a really good first chapter! You're a really talented writer. Hope you update soon!
8/15/2006 c1 7K. T. Wood
I like it. I'm hooked. Good stuff happens when there are boys involved. whhe... i shall now go and wait for the next chapter
8/14/2006 c1 10vimaro22
I like it. I don't mind the cursing, I think it adds drama. Please update soon.
912 « Prev Page 1 .. 51 58 59 60 61