for Drifting Apart

7/23/2009 c1 4Brittnodo
Wow this poem has a lot of emotion in it and it really sucks to lose a friend. I wrote a poem just like this but with mine its defintley not as good.

Ps Sorry about the friend, hope it gets better sooner-or-later.
1/22/2007 c1 carmelo
This poem makes me depressed... that just happened with me and my best friend. You want things to go back to the way they were, but for some reason it's not possible. At least that's how it is for me... keep up writing. Hope things are better with your friend.
12/14/2006 c1 xInSaNexBlOoDyxPrInCeSs
Aw. +Too lazy to sign in+ I hate it when friends grow apart. That's already happened to me this year and it's only been like...what, three months? Since school started. :3 Good job, though...
8/29/2006 c1 2StrawberryStarburst
A lot of people can identify with this poem. It's very emotive. You chose a good subject and wrote a good piece. Sorry about your friend, by the way.Oh, and thanks for revewing my poem. Yes, it was a limerick. I wrote it in a maths lesson-my maths teacher thought it would be nice to not do mats all the time. LOL. Yeah, the peom doesn't really mean anything. So keep writng!
8/19/2006 c1 clarissa
YO YO YO Jane! are you okay? I didn't know you were so depressed! ): but I felt it! (:

just to let you know, you can always talk to me yeah? (: if you want to la. but, yeah! I'll be here for you! (think of Friends.)

:D

xoxo(is that how you do it? haha.)
8/18/2006 c1 89rira-chan
reading this i almost cried. something similar is happing to me latley. lovely poem. ^_^

~rira-chan

P.S i wrote a poem kinda like this too! ^_^ but i dont think it's nearly as good as yours!