for Glass Half Empty

1/4/2007 c1 emmytasticgal
HEY DUDE!

thnx for the review.

As far as this masterpiece - i love! I feel like this a lot lately - i must be under the influence. This reminds me of my poem " In love" its fast and quick and confusing and everything melts together. Its beautiful. You sorta whipped my butt. My anyways its totally awesome. And sometimes the greatest things happen when we don't realize it.

Lately I've been getting other people's opinions (not only on writing) but in life and it just pisses me off. So anyways - bottom line. take the good out of everything, because people are just dumb and they want to eliminate competition i.e. you. I dont want to eliminate you, however.

btw your bio rocks. I love it. Never seen the movie... maybe I will now?

tc and write on.

-Em
9/2/2006 c1 829Anaare
Well, a very interesting poem it is indeed. The "odd" formatting works well here. I think it also has a certain ironic humour. But the end is wonderful. "I forgive, will you remember?" is just beautiful. So, well done!
8/25/2006 c1 8bemused scribbler
I'm impressed that you write so well while intoxicated. I like it. Its fast, and choppy, and I would imagine thats what being intoxicated is like... Nice work.

Thats rather ironic about the titles of our poems. I'm glad you liked it. ^_^
8/22/2006 c1 mosaic satins
That was a comical review you sent to me. But to move on I'm hoping to post up the last chapter to Meaningful Revenge this week. Since it's going to take me sometime writing it, because it's going to be the longest story. Considering that I don't want it to sound rushed and the ending has to sound believable.And don't worry I'll put your two cents in. I'll even bold letter it like the rest of the two cents.

Also, it's good to know someone can hold their drink coherently. I sure couldn't, and I'm not about to try and find out again.
8/20/2006 c1 criti-sized
For this to be an intoxicated rant, it sounds very coherent to me, I like the words in it and believe that whatever you meant was just enough for you to be able to write it in words.. What am I saying? I don't understand a thing I just put to you, problem number one of writing when tired.

Also, I added you to my favorite authors list for my second account, just to let you know.
8/20/2006 c1 1Mosaic Stains
For supposed ramblings of an intoxicated mind, the words come off quite coherrent. Only they are similar to the mixed thoughts of a influenced person. And in a way funny.

Now, about the reviews you gave me, thank you. And though I've never seen Once Upon A Time In Mexico, I took it that something from my profile got you to put that. Just like that little additive about not being a fuckmook got me laughing, since I only meant it for those individuals I described.

Also to answer your question about Giles, he was killed by a friend of Elias. One of those friends that owe you a dangerous favor. I'm also glad you liked the stories, it just too bad you read them before I got the chance to finish and post up the last one.

Thanks again for the review.
8/19/2006 c1 270dustytiger
this is very coherrent for a drunken rant, and is actually pretty good, very much makes me think of drinking and lementing good wor, thank you for sharing