for Electric Sheep

2/10/2006 c1 9Kaytala
Lol! Cute story! I like it! Random but good. Electric sheep... that's clever. Congrats, you get a star! *
2/5/2006 c1 Gwen
Incredibly beautiful. Your imagery is quite wonderful. Philip Dick would be proud. I'm wondering if any of the other people who read your story understood the significance? ...Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep... Your work is spellbinding, beautiful, and captivating. I wish you would write something more recent, you have quite a talent.
4/30/2005 c1 16Nick Lupus
Very entertaining! I loved it! it leaves a lot up to the imagination in the end. the fact is, I've often posed many of those same questions to my friends and family. they don't respond, necessarily, but, hey what can you do, right?
5/2/2003 c1 Wills
I found this so engrossing, it was wonderful. I didnt want this to end at all. The questions raised, left me asking them as well. It ran and ran around my brain.

Thank you both for writing and sharing this.
6/13/2001 c1 1Luckfire
Very interesting. I only followed about one word in three - took me half the story to figure out what empirical reality was - but the ending is great, really emphasizes your point. You take it for granted that the characters are real, then *poof!* the whole scene disappears and the leading lady with it. Very impressive. Great job, guys. Keep writing, and may the wind be at your back.
5/21/2001 c1 Katarin
If reality is dreams, and we are the dreams of others, it is a box within a box. The characters may know of us, but if something is dreaming us, the characters will never know. They are in a box within a box- they will never know of the outermost box, whatever is dreaming us. ~~~~ Erm, what I just said didn't make any sense. ~~~~ She's an android! BWAHAHA! She's an android! ~~~~ Read "Sophie's World"! It is just like- erm, nevermind. That would spoil the plot. But anyway, go read that! Unless you already have, and that's why you wrote this...
4/13/2001 c1 4Unicraze
Ooh, worth the read. It has a very "Hills Like White Elephants" feel to it for a long time, which is a good thing. It stands alone. I like this.
4/13/2001 c1 Siara1
I liked it. And I got the main points (I think) and this is probably not the reaction you were aiming for, but . . . Write a sequel? PLEASE?
4/7/2001 c1 Kaitou Jeanne
Heh heh heh! I love the ending. Quite an interesting story.
3/13/2001 c1 6Kchana
That's really good, I'm impressed
3/9/2001 c1 1Cloey
Definitely worth reading. Actually funny, too. I like the name. Good story!
3/9/2001 c1 Excession
Kewl. Very philosophical, well writen and has a good ending. Well worth the read. :-)