for I wish to write

12/20/2006 c1 10Bruised-n-Broken
I like the choppy flow of this, it definitely does well to represent the choppy thought process behind writers block. I love all of the figurative language, my favorite part is probably: Wield a Sword of Words/A blade which pierce/The deepest surface. Simple and yet very powerful, well done.
12/14/2006 c1 9i am pookie
Ohh I really liked the message and the wording of this poem. And all these mystical things that you wish to do CAN be done through writing :) I love the message this poem brings, it gives me a happy warm feeling! And I love the ending two lines:

"I clutch a pen in my hands,

All wishes granted in that stance."

That is too true, too true! Great job, I am really impressed.
10/7/2006 c1 9Azure Moonlight
I freally like it. The wat you describe writing is more than just literal. It makes a lot of sense.

And thanks again for your review! It's much apreciated!
10/7/2006 c1 LivAndie
Wow. I know how that feels (writers block) :shudders: You've got a really good rythm... not rhymy, but not random. It takes a *lot* of talent ot be able to do that.

Thanks for reviewing mine, It was a total pleasure to review yours,

LivAndie
9/27/2006 c1 14O.r.i.g.i.n.a.l.isn't.My.style
Haha, O.O wow...a very unique way and style of writing. Mm-hmm, interesting and creative perspective you have there^^. I can see how it made sense to you and such. Seriously, it's an "out-of-the-box" piece. (Really, very I'm still awed. If you haven't noticed, I'm kind of "shocked" with it...Or the words are just lingering in my mine :] ) Gosh, like for some of my other reviews, I would copy and paste something out of the poem that I enjoyed, but I like the whole poem overall^^... Also, it was subtle and mellow, kind of reminded me of that "tranquil magic" (get me?...^^;;...) Anyway, great piece. Bravo! Keep writing^^
8/25/2006 c1 13Grace Hsia
I love this. It is so true and the way you wrote it, the wordcrafting is absolutely beautiful! :-) Keep on writing such lyrical pieces!

~Orientfox (ie Grace)
8/22/2006 c1 16lilouche
i love it !beautiful style and touche !

keep writing thanks for the review !kisslola