for The two of us

10/31/2006 c11 19diebyownhands
Lately I see Michael as very needy.

I'm sad for teagan, she will need serious counciling, but sort of Happy Michael got his "girl" back.
10/31/2006 c10 green
Brett is no longer cool. I like this story, Brett's POV is funnier than any other character beside Lee maybe. Hope you update quickly.
10/28/2006 c2 L. A. Solvang
I feel bad for Michael who's still hurting with Teagen sent home, but he better bite his lip. Unless Teagen is sent back to them - that'd be horrible for her sake. :/ Brett is utterly adorable, no matter what he thinks he is really a typical dad. Michael and Brett are my favourite pairing so I'm always glad to read more about them.
10/25/2006 c10 10afk
HAHAHHAHA poor brett not cool enough lol! aww nice chapter ^-^have missed lee i have to admit
10/24/2006 c10 7SarryMatts
Brett is great, especially the pathetic comment about no longer being cool. I like the way you write him actually, its very easy to follow and his thoughts are amusing.

loving the chapter.

~Sarry
10/24/2006 c10 25Esquirella
Oh God! Poor Brett! He's officially Daddy-material if his kids don't want to be seen with him! Great update!
10/24/2006 c10 8Sundown
I love Brett so Much! Such an excellent addition to this fabulous story. I especially loved the conversation with Lee...those two together are so funny. This is one of my favourites of your stories! thanks for the excellent read!
10/24/2006 c10 19diebyownhands
‘Would it kill you to stop mentioning sex?’

‘Nope, but it would cut down on my enjoyment. You’re squirming.’

Lee making Bret uncomfortable will never get old or not funny.

Very nice chp I really hope Ben will be ok.
10/23/2006 c10 3BabyKeepItSurreal
I really like Ben, and the "Would daddy really hurt his crippled son?"... "You'd better believe it." Too funny! Update soon!
10/10/2006 c9 7SarryMatts
I feel really bad about Teagan going back to her mum considering what they know about her home life. I really don't understand why social servoices send children back when there's so much risk.

great chapter

~sarry
10/9/2006 c1 cathy
Hi love the connectedness (is that a word) of yours storiesthink they are well developed.umm was just wondering if Jamie is going to get a love interest
10/7/2006 c9 8Sundown
I apologize so much for not reviewing for so long but i havent been on here in ages. I'm loving this more than ever. Ben is amazing and an instant favourite. He and Brett are just such a brilliantly awkward pair, and Brett and Michaels relationship is evolving and wow. So consistently incredible, i am eagerly awaiting the next installment. thank you for the excellent read! xx
10/6/2006 c9 green
The beginning was so happy. What happened? Oh yeah, Teagon is taken away and Mikey is sad. I liked Teagon. I do not like her going away into that condition. I will not miss her, but it makes me sad because Mikey is sad.
10/5/2006 c9 32eldrin
I love to see the effort made on all sides. Damon seems like he's of more use when he's out of the country. Very touching ending.
10/5/2006 c9 Kasee Lara
I'm loving all the Damon in this story!

It's funny how their roles are reversed, before Brett looked after Damon, now Damon looks after Brett. I like it, Brett needs some looking after.

I'm so glad Ben and Brett are (slowly) getting better and the 'haram' comment shows that Brett is starting to try and Ben is willing to teach! The books were nice too.

I loved Mikey's comment at the end, it was perfect.
88 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »