for The two of us

9/22/2006 c7 4mandrake-o
I just have to say that your last line was great. I know you intended for it to be that way, and therefore it pains me to agree. =P

=) Mandraco.
9/17/2006 c6 31Leaving Here
i love this story. it covers everything im currently worried about. i love it! i hope you update soon!

~Liz
9/17/2006 c2 Leaving Here
aW! this storty's amazing! :)
9/17/2006 c6 Kasee Lara
Again, you've got me sympathising with Brett. He's trying, he just can't get it right. And more Damon! :)

I hope he hangs around after he graduates. Or maybe we could get a story about Ben's search for his brother?

Lee is hilarious as usual, I'm glad you brought him in. And Leisel too!

Anyway, can't wait for more.
9/15/2006 c6 32eldrin
Brett seems to think that he's worse than he actually is. I'd say 'poor Ben', but he's a strong kid and I don't think that this will affect him overmuch in the long run. The rascism was dealt with wonderfully. Great chapters.
9/15/2006 c6 7SarryMatts
Brett is very good at putting his foot in his mouth isn't he? Hopefully he'll be able to redeem himself at some point but there we go.

Oh, and the whole michael deserving driving tickets made me laugh, mainly because i deserve a few myself.

Great chapter

~Sarry
9/15/2006 c6 green
GOOD JOB! for the updates. I feel sorry for Brett right now. I hope things get better between Ben and Brett. Things were so good at the beginning, now they couldn't be worse.
9/15/2006 c6 bambi4real
Thank goodness you updated twice in one day. I was really waiting for the uncomfortable part to pass. I have to say that i am disapointed with Brett I didnt peg him for a bigot, his father yes, him no. I was also scared for a sec there that you were going to get rid of Ben. I dont want him to go!
9/15/2006 c6 25Esquirella
Damn! That didn't go well at all. Brett should have read the letter to Damon before he left it for Ben. That kid didn't need anything more to deal with on top of what he already has to. And I still say poor Brett. He really justs wants to do whats best for the kid, which is how the whole situation started. He just wanted to stop people from being racist to Ben.

I like the relationship building between him and Teagan. It was like he was treating her as a real kid sister. Nice job.

Lee's a brat as usual, but he's great comic relief.
9/15/2006 c5 Esquirella
Poor Brett. Even when he tries to do things right, they don't pan out like he hopes.
9/15/2006 c6 diebyownhands
I think I should be feeling bad for Ben. But I feel terrible for Bret. He just can't seem to get it right can he?
9/14/2006 c5 Kasee Lara
Ahh Damon! I love him.

‘You know how petty and jealous I am. If you tell me how good he is in bed, I might cry with rage.’

It's after lines like these, that I think Damon and Brett were perfect for each other after all. But then I read Brett and Damon again, and remember that they're not. Still...they had their moments.

I love the way you dealt with the racism issue and I can't wait to see a bond grow between Ben and Brett.

As for Teagan, I'm beginning to like her.
9/14/2006 c5 green
I detest racism. I am not white. Thankfully, I live in a racially tolerant area. I do want to read the story, but if Brett was near me, I would beat him black and blue.But he is making the effort to change. Good for him.
9/14/2006 c5 19diebyownhands
Everytime I read about michael something from "My lover Victor" comes to mind, this time the talk about the bathroom reminded me of Michael finding him dead with the baby how or why I don't know it just did, maybe because they used to shower together so much?

Anyway nice chp like always. I had forgotten that Ben wasn't white, prob cuz I didn't think it mattered at the time.
9/13/2006 c4 7SarryMatts
I so should have reviewed this story sooner. the first chapter was incredible and then the rest is just as great. Brett is a fantastic character and probably one of my favourites out of all of them.

Great chapter