for The two of us

8/28/2006 c2 Sundown
You don't understand how much I adore you right now! A story through Brett's eyes? I'm ecstatic! he's my favourite of all the characters!

Written so excellently...interesting first chapter, getting straight into it :) the end of the second chapter is sad though...Michael is a hilarious parent.

thanks so much! can't wait for more!
8/28/2006 c2 10afk
HE'S BACK! yay! and what's with mike and teagan? lol i always found mike amusing. But it's all nice! oh i luv these stories!
8/27/2006 c1 L. A. Solvang
Yay! :3! Mike and Brett are my favourite couple so I'm glad you started writing on them again. I hope they make it through their problems, because even if they're arguing like heck, I feel they suit each ohter nicely. :D Wonderful first chapter, and it'll be interesting how to goes on. I do hope they can keep Teagen - their castle fo testosteron might need it.
8/27/2006 c2 Kasee Lara
Don't. For weetbix that is.

I'm glad to see a story focusing on Brett and Michael (even if it means Better Than Ezra is discontinued) though I'm really not liking Michael at the moment. That's what I love about your writing though, this is Brett's story, from his point of view, and I'm on Brett's side 100%. Anyway, can't wait to find out more about all of them, especially Lee and Claire, who haven't really been mentioned since Life, continued.
8/26/2006 c2 3BabyKeepItSurreal
*Sigh* When I saw that Better for Ezra was discontinued I was upset...but now there's more Brett and Michael! Yay! Hopefully more Will too...and will the events that happened in BFE still be present in this fic...like Will and Tom moving in? Will Luke and Ezra make an apperance in this fic? So many questions...
8/25/2006 c2 32eldrin
Really great to see Brett's POV again; he has a terribly interesting perspective and I've always thought that the small bit of 'These Days' that I've read is not enough of him.

Brett and Mike have the most beautiful, sometimes subtle, sometimes blatant chemistry...I love the combined banter and seriousness of their conversations this chapter. This is written spendidly.
8/25/2006 c2 sickpuppy
Whoa. Like Brett said, a world of trouble up ahead for Michael. And yes! Brett needs to let up on the man issues, Mike's been lonely too. Stupid men - going away for 2 years doesn't really say 'I need you' on its own... Fun to see Will & Tom living in! I dunno how the hell you do it, but no other story makes me crave like this. It's, like, interesting! On top of sexy, funny, engaging, real...
8/24/2006 c2 25Esquirella
Now when will Brett enlighten Mikey on just how much he missed him? And, not that i don't like Teagan or anything ... but for some reason I can only see those two raising boys for some reason. Horribly sexist of me, no?
8/24/2006 c2 19diebyownhands
lovely like always, sweet and just perfect hehe.

Something that has me nervous as hell is did Michael cheat? and if he did when the hell is he or someone else going to blurt it out and have the shit hit the fan!

gosh, I don't even know if that is what you have planned but I feel as all this happy come back home thing is standing on a string about to snap as soon as someo horrible news comes...gah no more Jackie right? or actually knowing he is in Jail would be nice or beat into pulp too.
8/24/2006 c1 sickpuppy
Beautiful.

Sad to see 'Ezra' discontinued, happily surprised at this reunion. At first I worried it was a one off story (it would work as one), but then I remembered the warnings you put *phew*. Heh, Mike talking dirty...

It's different hearing Brett's voice again, I only realized it was him when I got that it was Michael. His view of Mike touching in a grumpy hard-ass sort of way. Will be very interesting to see it develop, and getting Brett's long lost POV. Wondering if this is before or after BFE ends. In any case it's like a drug - you just want more! Thanks a bunch, hon!
8/22/2006 c1 Orangeena
Could it be true! More Brett and Michael.. from Brett's POV? Beautiful! This makes me very, very happy.That scene was hot, sister. Are you absolutely sure you're not a gay male?
8/22/2006 c1 25Esquirella
That was one hell of a homecoming! Great to see Brett and Mikey still have the romance/lust in their relationship. One question, though: Does it REALLY matter that US cars are manufactured differently? The sex would still be damned good in an American car. LOL! I'm just saying ...
8/22/2006 c1 19diebyownhands
Holly shits! that is why I will never right a scene like this. I could never in a million years make it even half as good!

I was signing off msn to go to bed when i got the author alert like always totally worth staying up for!

I think this is the first time you write from bret pov right?

" I scowl, irritated by the fact that there is not one single thing in life I will ever be able to own without in some way damaging or destroying it, or worse, having it destroyed by someone else. "

As soon as I read that I knew it had to be bret.
88 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6