for Whom to Marry?

7/7/2008 c1 4its not Catie its Cady
Aww I really liked it. It's really cute. A nice modern twist on a fairy tale!
1/11/2008 c1 emerald
Aww, that was cute! And cooking and honesty, just perfect!
11/15/2007 c1 148tangledwebweweave
This was so cute! I love the ending. I feel bad for the Prince who kept on referring to his notes.

Yeah, the King did lose a lot of money doing this! The $10,0, fire, wedding...

This is a great children's story.

Whatcha mean by, "Well, not exactly.."?

Keep writing, you're really good!
10/23/2007 c1 2Seigetsu Ren
Haha, that was really funny. 21st century marriage contests sure are a lot of fun! I felt sorry for Prince Cole and his notes (thinks about my own boring self and that pile of science textbooks on my desk...well, at least I know they are boring and won't want to talk about them). Oh well, back to your story: I think it was great! The humour and the simple writing style all contributed to a bright smile to start off my day! Good job!

I'm new to fp and am a beginner in writing original fiction, so if you have some time in your hands, can you please give me some feedback on my story "Beyond the Horizon"? It's only if you have time though; I can completely understand if you don't.

Anyway, thanks for the story that totally made my day. I'll be looking forward to future stories by you!
6/29/2007 c1 27rosefaerie
Oh, that was really sweet. Yay, they lived happily ever after. Yeah I know what you mean.

Keep writing!

Rosefaerie
2/17/2007 c1 25The Mumbling Sage
Ha-ha! Short but entertaining. I kept thinking that I'd like to see this written out in play format...it has that quirky immidiacy to it.
2/16/2007 c1 13blissfulrain
Lovely story. It was cute and charming. Prince Ayden even though he was a prince resembled a regular guy and so did the princess. I liked that. I might just read this to my little sister later.
11/27/2006 c1 EvilFlyingJester
With a little work this could be a great childrens book! I like it. ^^ Thanks for the review!

~Kay~
11/3/2006 c1 7suzibean
Nice story, cute. It could be better with a more explored ending- but it was nice anyway.
10/3/2006 c1 6CaMiAk
short and to the point, yup. Sorry I'm not very good at reviews
9/17/2006 c1 17Susurrent Threnody
ah, yes, isn't the 21st century wonderful? No Cohen the barbarians here, no siree!

Hmm, you really like excamation points, don't you.

*sngk* only 13/75 princes left? Man the male half of the sepcies is sad. I love the fire brigade. They are my freinds. Probably the king's freinds too at this point.

Dang, the king is giong broke on this. First he has to rebuild the kitchen. Then he looses $10,0 to greedy princes. My goodness.

Those two really kind of rushed into a marriage, didn't they? But then again, this is the 21st century. People get married all the time on short notice. You could have had them run away to Las Vegas, Nevada U.S and get married by Elvis. That would have been good. But this is supposed to be a children's book thingamabober, so never mind.
9/13/2006 c1 Humaysha
Hey, wow i liked the story, really cool, i like the way you decided to give the princes down to earth tasks. it was interesting. Do you know what it reminded me of? it reminded me of that book Cinderellis and the Glass Hill by Gail Carson Levine, you know the one where all the princes have to climb the glass hill to get the princess who's waiting at the top but the only catch is that she always smears it with oil or something like that. isn't that cool. well i g2g, homework and stuff.luv ya lots, Humaysha
9/12/2006 c1 xo-pauli-ox
hah kute! a twist on cinderella n humour etc.. realli guud =D gud work
9/6/2006 c1 78Peter Harrison
Very nice. It's a good combination of humour, story telling, and good dialogue. I enjoyed it!

Peter
9/2/2006 c1 41Ame Lockheart
very cute! I liked the idea of a modern twist and the line about the princes being noble and princess-saving!very well written for such a short piece. If you wanted to make it less hurried, you could rewrite it longer, but that's just me!btw: I got lots of inspiration in summer physics class. I took it too. God, it was aweful!
18 Page 1 2 Next »