for The Young Men's Guide

8/26/2006 c2 23amegakorobu
I can't help but feel that you are so off.

Appearance is so not the most important thing for a girl. What she looks for most in a guy is usually a good personality. Just being a good person.

You don't have to have perfect hair, perfect teeth, and perfect skin. If you are a great person, none of that will matter.

If you think you have to look perfect all the time, chances are the girl will think you are too into your looks..almost girly. Not cool.

Some girls like guys who wear tight pants and makeup...hello...emo/hardcore is HUGE right now!

You don't have to buy her stuff all the time. A lot of time that doesn't matter. It's the thought that counts.

True, you need to make her feel beautiful. But you have to mean it. Don't just say stuff if you don't mean it. It has to come from the heart.

That's the most important thing.
8/26/2006 c1 amegakorobu
First. Not all women and girls need to be married to want sex. That's an old fashioned approach anyway.

A girl's mind is hardly like an ocean. Sure it may be deep at times, but that's just because we use our minds all of the time. (We don't have another head to think with, ^_~)

So what if a man invented something? Who's to say he didn't have a really smart woman helping him or working for him on it? For example, Bill Gates...who's to say his wife wasn't helping him out or something...

Sorry for the long review...but I think you're a bit off.

You don't know what it's like to be young women...so just make sure you don't act like you know everything about them. You're right about us all being different.
8/26/2006 c2 11CJM
A bit... superficial, and perhaps cliched. Does it not matter more about personality?
8/26/2006 c2 18TT-da-lamanite
dude thats awesome but were the hell is chapter three huh! well work an that and get back to me eh!

ps im not candian pss the candians are funny thinkign there real people with there wallets and there clothes and there IDs
8/25/2006 c2 2derisive snort
um, is quite cliche. On your advice I must comment: deoderant/cologne/bodyspray is NOT AN ALTERNATIVE TO SHOWERING.

peole who dress for some vague concept of the attarctive style are stupid
8/25/2006 c2 sarahbee08
Ok I like it better now. The only thing that I don't agree with is the hollister and american eagle comment. Even though I shop at those places, my boyfriend shops at Wal-mart and Kohls and he still looks hot. You just wanna make sure that they aren't:1: too hole-y. A small boxer peep isn't bad but too many looks trashy and unaproachable.2: too preppy: Once again, it can make you look snotty and unapproachable.3: Under NO circumstances should there be ANY picutres on them. It looks childish.4: too tight or falling off. Somewhere in the middle should be fine.

ok I'm done. hope I helped. Oh and as another hint if you want to really attract a girl by scent, don't wear axe or any of those other sprays that everyone wears. Get something that is musky and has an after-shave-y kinda smell. It'll make a girl swoon. :)
8/24/2006 c1 71Bob Evans
Good start, Dan. Yeah you know that already, but it still helps if I say it in review form. I'm am curious what your next chapter will look like...
8/24/2006 c1 13rayefire1990
very nice even though i am a women reviewing this. i really would like to see where this is going, lol. we should chat some time, i can help you with some ideas. n e way good job thus so far, and if you want you can review some of my stuff to understand how some women feel
8/24/2006 c1 sarahbee08
From my "Young Woman" point of view, I don't think that the world would be a better place with out men. I mean, who would mow the lawn? I sure as hell ain't. AND all those "men" that invented the items you listed had a woman standing behind them telling them what to do. Women LET men think they're superior. We're to modest to take the credit. :)