for Seasons

7/20/2007 c1 dog.obsessed
Nice job! I love how you related the seasons to each other. it was really cute, and I loved how you described the seasons. Maybe a little more detail for each would be better.
6/29/2007 c1 27rosefaerie
Great!

I loved that you saved spring until last... it made it all the more special that you were waiting for the seeds to grow.

Good job, thanks for the reviews back!

Rosefaerie
5/29/2007 c1 15Last Place
The style was consistent and descriptive. I liked it. ;]
5/10/2007 c1 33Chameleon81
Lovely poem. I liked how it looped around to the beginning. Very nice imagery.

Very nice...
5/9/2007 c1 Tytherpol
Nice imagery. I like it.
2/17/2007 c1 13ThePoetMan
WOAH Vivid

I can totaly sun on my hands

lol I like it

I got a new poem

Its a sex poem lol
11/13/2006 c1 9RedSlayer
I liked this poem a lot. They way you described each season was great, it really painted a picture in my head. I liked how you made each season different. For me, up in Alaska *no mans land*, there's two seasons, basically Winter *br* and Spring. ^^ Very good. Keep it up.
11/2/2006 c1 81Princess-anna57
Hey, wow! Excellent poem. Good descriptions! ^_^ *gives chocolate chip cookie*, please write on!

~Anna~ ^_^
10/29/2006 c1 Caught By Myself
I like how the end of the poem goes back to the beginning. Very simple, but that's what's greatest about it. :D
9/13/2006 c1 Humaysha
hey, you know sometimes it feels as if the year goes by really really fast? I mean your poem reminded me how sometimes the season are incredibly short, i mean it was just summer and now school has started! oh well. anyway you poem was great, i really liked it. Love you lots, Humaysha
9/7/2006 c1 8incognegro
I like this piece. I like the irony of warmth shivering through the body in the first lines. Each sentence concisely relays the seasons, and I like that. However, the end was disappointing to me-the last line, actually. I don't think it needs to be there, because it seems like a glittering generality. I do like the bit about planting seeds in the spring...that's open to a lot of interpretation.

* keep on writing!

I like the themes of your pieces.
9/6/2006 c1 78Peter Harrison
If it hadnt been for the last line, I would say something like "generic", but the last line saved the poem, and took it from generic, to unique, a loop of sorts. It would have been really impressive if you had talked about flowers in reference to summer the first time. Good poem.

Peter
9/6/2006 c1 21Bel Esprit
wow, really good imagery. i like this poem because you really put a lot of thought into it. the connections you have between seasons and the metaphors you use to describe what your senses tell you is really interesting.

i like how your words flow; they just sound so right. good job!
9/5/2006 c1 7Jamino
Hey there! I loved how some of your descriptions didn't fit in with the season in which they were describing! For example, shiver would usually relate to the cold, not the warmth!

This suggests to me that theres something MORE to this poem than is written on the page. Did something negative happen to you during the summer? And although the descriptions of winter would suggest otherwise, you don't actually throw any snowballs, why not? And the seeds don't grow, instead you wait. Did they grow, do they symbolise something more?

I love anything that raises so many questions, so likewise I love you!

*Loves*

~Jamino
9/5/2006 c1 829Anaare
A lovely poem, which I have enjoyed reading. Wonderful imagery! So, well done and thank you for the review.
26 Page 1 2 Next »