for Her Last Wish

12/25/2010 c1 5Lollipop Flaved Raze
DD: Truly awesome. Well written and touching in the best of ways. The style you wrote it in is really cool; I especially like how you cased the pronouns :3 Made it more prominent that there was only her.
6/17/2007 c1 7Chihero
Ugh, people can be so rotten. This only got one review? Stupid readers. They probably didn't understand how good this was.

This is one of those stories you read that seems impossibly good for it's length. You never knew "Her" name, or anything about her... even what crime she committed that led to her imprisonment, and yet it's still so easy to feel sorry for her, like you knew her almost. Your words flowed very nicely, with good description and emotion behind them. The end was nice (I'm not one for the stereotypical happy-ever-after ending, anyway), and I liked the established tragic feeling...

Anyway, I loved it. I wish people would learn to review more, this surely deserves it. :)
9/19/2006 c1 1MyNameIsMad
Deep. That's a good word to describe this story. The way you capitalized Her and She was a nice touch, it almost made her seem a larger, more complete character. Its like when they capitalize He and such in the bible. (may or may not have been the meaning you were searching for, but, hey, it was the first thing that came to my mind!) The tear at the end was a heart-wrenching touch.

-Mad