for The Raccoon Wars

I will give you $25 (aud) if you give me access to the rest of this story. :(
12/14/2012 c1 11ninjakitty7
please continue.
7/1/2012 c1 Bluebell Balloons
Woah. Haha. At first I was like, "Aww, I feel so bad for the poor raccoons..." and then I was like, "the raccoons are doing what-?" and then finally I was like, "BAHAHAHA." You bring out so many reactions, and they're all quite funny. Haha. I totally understand the title for this story now, and I'm really curious to find out what happens later. Brendon also seems like a hoot. Sugaring up the parents and then blackmailing their daughter. He's so evil. Haha. I really enjoyed this chapter, and hope to read more. :)
3/28/2012 c1 makingout in the cubicle
The time when I'm not so busy to finally catch up on some reading and I return to find the ONE story with the most dysfunctional characters I've ever come across and the most amazing writing style.. UGH. This is seriously a tragedy. I shall miss you dearly. :,,,( That or try to join your LiveJournal community to continue (because I totally stalked your profile to find out why you had disappeared).

Sincerly,

makingoutincubicles
1/24/2012 c1 aRUShtotheheadlikebRainFReeeze
Very interesting first chapter. I wish I could read more.
12/8/2011 c1 IWriteWhatIFeel27
I really like this story although it isn't complete here in fictionpress. I love your writing style and I have to say, this is the most unique and original story I've ever read. It's sad how yours stories had to be plagiarized and stolen. I hope you would keep writing.
12/4/2011 c1 Crystal-S
I must say, this just might be the most original and possibly the best story I've ever read on Fictionpress. I've only read to about the 12th chapter, but the story is freakin' hilarious. It's real shame you had to take it down. Damn plagiarists. The characters in this story are absolutely amazing, especially Brendon, he's such an interesting guy. You're an incredible writer. :)
11/6/2011 c1 Ether21
Awwww man I've been a huge fan since the beginning but because of high school and now college I couldn't find the time to read. Yea I've been a silent reader and I came here to say that I really like the concept of your story, it's different from I read. The characters are original and memorable. I just wanted to say I enjoy the time reading your stories it was a stress reliever during high school. Thank you for your story ^^
10/13/2011 c1 2The.Violent.Spazz
I bow down to you, great one.

This is amazing.
8/21/2011 c1 Erwyn
I have to say, I like the way you write. ;D It's different from other stories I read, and there's always room for something different. Annabelle's narrative is very interesting XD She's kind of strange with her "Raccoon Wars" and whatnot, but that's what I like about her. ;D I can't wait to read more!
6/24/2011 c1 Angelove07
"Meow"- best line ever :)
5/16/2011 c1 Guest
HOLY AMPUTATED BARBIE ARMS.

This is one of the BEST stories I have read on FictionPress, and it was only one fucking chapter! My praise just about outshines my sheer jealousy I have for your literary talent. Can't wait for an update!(:
3/23/2011 c1 Captcha00
Sounds like such an unique beginning, I really hope to read more!
3/21/2011 c1 amber
what keeps happening to the rest of your stories- i know i was on like ch 12?

are you doing e-books now- cuz i'd like an address
2/6/2011 c1 myrrine
That first scene between Annaabelle and Brandon was hilarious. Good work.

It's a shame you had to remove this, but it was nice to read even this little tidbit.
467 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »