for The Boyfriend

I had a good laugh :)
6/20/2012 c18 13breakthehabit
yay! Good job. :D
6/20/2012 c1 breakthehabit
Epic idea lol. Let's see if the story's good
1/16/2011 c4 5thefaultinourpatronus
Goodness that must have been SO awkward for Jamie! Really funny though =D Great chapter!

1/16/2011 c3 thefaultinourpatronus
Seems like a filler chapter, but we got to know more about The Boyfriend's character, even by just those two lines. He seems asshole-y, why does Ashlyn like him? We'll just have to see, I guess!
1/16/2011 c2 thefaultinourpatronus
I like Jamie :D I think this is going to be one funny couple! Great chapter, can't wait to see whether everyone falls for it or not!

1/16/2011 c1 thefaultinourpatronus
I read the summary and I was like, WHAT? Very nice, that was caught me!

Interesting start, I'd like to know more about Ashlyn and her boyfriend!

9/28/2010 c18 1backseat compromises
omgosh this was so funny! haha nice premise, nice story, good one!
7/14/2010 c5 3pandorka42
Oh, man. From the beginning I'd been thinking, "Ha! This is a great set-up to much confusion and comedy." And, boy, did you prove me right in this chapter. Love it!

-A
6/2/2010 c3 2bubublacz
Oh, I hope that they wouldn't fall for each other in the end. I just hope that they wouldn't it be a bad ending. But, I do like Jamie's POV not so much for Ashlyn's.
10/15/2009 c14 1Charlee Rayne
:O
6/2/2008 c18 19Kyllorac
Here's your review for winning the RM!

This story was one very entertaining read. Nice job on the summary; it really caught my attention. I also really liked the idea behind this story. You put a nice and realistic spin on the cliche girl-pretends-to-be-a-boy scene. Jamie's character in particular was nicely done. It's refreshing to see a girl-acting-the-guy that still retains her femininity. :D

The one thing I would have liked to see is the middle-ish chapters fleshed out a bit. The whole misunderstanding between Ashlyn and Jamie felt a bit flat and rushed. Otherwise, though, the pacing was great, and the story was very nicely divided up into chapters. Overall, I really enjoyed this story. n.n
3/26/2008 c18 2Shorty11857
So, I just finished your story (and if you saw my other reviews, I only started reading it a few hours ago) and I have to say that overall I liked it. It wasn't amazing but it was an entertaining, fun, and easy read. I found your characters to be a little annoying at times but that was them not you, and even though you did go into clich├ęs sometimes and there were a few generalisations about certain things, it was overall well written. I wouldn't have minded a little more detail at times and the story to have been flushed out a little more but I guess that's probably not your writing style which is fine, it gave the story that easy/quick read quality which is nice.
3/26/2008 c5 Shorty11857
Okay, I have to admit at first I didn't like this chapter much but then the whole Kevin starting to feel attracted to Jamie and his response to the situation just made me laugh (out loud). I was worried this chapter would be the one that would turn me off the story but instead you've got me hooked. Although I can't say I like your characters much, especially Kevin but that's not an insult or anything. Can't wait to read more.
3/26/2008 c1 Shorty11857
I have to say after reading your summary I just had to read this story, although the first chapter hasn't really dragged me in much seeing as nothing has really happened; but your plot sounds interesting so I'm willing to give it a couple of chapters to get going, before I make a decision on the story. Although right now I'm reading on. more on the back of your summary (and anticipation of what's to come) than my impression of the first chapter.
151 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »