for Whiskey Dreams

12/5/2006 c1 31none of burt's beeswax
this is gorgeous. i love "...until you didn't know/where i ended and the heavens began." and all of stanza three, but especially "for each time we moved the universe moved with us/you always knew that life revolved around you." and i love how the ending doesn't pack a punch, it almost leaves you waiting, like you're drifting in nothingness. i think it complements the style of the poem perfectly. well done.
10/18/2006 c1 612simpleplan13
I love the part about dreams.. its not really personification, but rather making them tangible.. and the ending about him leaving is gorgeous
10/18/2006 c1 Afterthought
veery poetic.

then, it is a poem.

i seem to remember you mentioning the whiskey/whisky issue

please keep writing holz!

syeph

ps didt realise ou had written so much on here! 60? I cant manage finishing one!
10/7/2006 c1 the naked civil servant
god, those last three lines :|... gorgeous, so empathic. the whole thing is just... mindbendingly beautiful..
10/1/2006 c1 1Hardtoremember
wow this is so beautiful. the first thing that struck me was the idea of 'september's watch' which immediatly conjured up images for me. i really like the idea, and the writing was just beautiful.it was hauntingly sad.
9/25/2006 c1 arcane devices
I am short of words. The format is quite fitting for this piece, the imagery is brillantly executed and it's a quite deep piece. I thank you for this delightful read. - ADD-san
9/23/2006 c1 829Anaare
A truly beautiful poem, with some of the best imagery I've seen in a while. Excellent work, indeed!
9/19/2006 c1 73Jezsh
ooh it makes me shiver :)
9/12/2006 c1 27Eternalsearch
Ok, where to start first please dont consider this a 'review' because I dont think I have the right to put my opinion to what someone elses heart wrote, but in saying that I think you are great, everything thing that I have read of yours i can relate to, I really like it. i think that is a mark of a great writer when numerous other people can relate even if they dont find the same 'meaning' in what you have written.
9/10/2006 c1 53AchtungBabyAchtung
I noticed

The clouds had fallen away as you walked.

i love that line. the whole thing is beautifully put together. iz xx
9/9/2006 c1 hey maria
"“I’ll keep them safe” is all you said before you left"

I adored that line. I adored this whole poem. The imagery in this is delicately drawn, the dialogue believable, and the ending perfectly ambiguous. Keep writing.