for Accepting Myself

1/21/2007 c4 1bayside doll
I like it. I like the way at the end its like a journal entry and then an im but in the beginning its more storylike. It's interesting!
10/8/2006 c3 28Kid In Converse
Awesome story! Although, your format is rather hard to read. Try making more, shorter, paragraphs. Anyways, I can't wait for more! :-)
10/3/2006 c2 17KeitaWolf
I like it.

I can't wait to see where you take it!

Update soon!
9/30/2006 c1 10blue.eyes.can.be.deceiving
great job onn this. i like ash alot. and i cant stand kay. ughh, i'm getting into this i cant wait for the next chapter. woohoo. i'm excited. haha. great job!Ashlyn!
9/29/2006 c1 48notthecreepyfatguy
Hey, first off I wanted to thank you for all of your nice reviews! You made me cry tears of happiness. So I thought I'd return the favor. The only way I could see you making this better is explaining things more and going more in depth with your characters. I really did love this because its a good story and has some truly original parts. I love the way you write, its very put together and funny. Also, I know this is long, I love your characters names. Zey are too kewl. Anyway I cant wait to read the rest of your things!
9/12/2006 c1 6bookface31
I definately like the story. It's interesting, because it's extremely realistic. There's a few grammatical errors...if you want me to help with those, I will.Um...let me see...When you have a person saying something in your writing, such as, "My mother went to the grocery store," said Kate, you need to put a comma after the last word in the quotation and right before the actual quotes. Does that make sense?Like this:"I like cats," Dawn replied.That's basically all I saw in this that was wrong grammar wise. If I'm missing anything, than I apologize, but you're writing is very interesting, and very realistic. I like it. Please continue.

Keep going!