for Writings from the Black Lagoon

9/5/2007 c20 57empathic life
I love you...

And I love your quotes. And I can't wait to hear from you again. Y'know, just an update or something... No email necessary...

I miss you, darling.
9/3/2007 c20 33WyrdWolf
'A carrot a day may keep cancer away.' Oh, it's fantastic. It's wonderful. It's inside a cookie and I want it.

*beam* The one about the esophagus was pretty hardcore, too. *grin* Great finish to this collection, vixen.

9/2/2007 c20 18Sir Scott
That's a good way to end this series. Take care.

~SirScott
7/8/2007 c6 871no.peace.los.angeles
This is cute. :) I think you're trying a bit too hard in places, but it's cute. Not much else to say besides that. Keep writing! :)
7/6/2007 c17 X
You're right F it's very misleading. Cheaterface.
7/5/2007 c19 18Sir Scott
I liked the poem about the paper clip, it could describe some people I know.

I finally got to read your short story, yeah it was nice and sweet. Emos are just people who can't except the fact that life sucks.

Your quotes are really interesting, by the way, do you have a picture of the girl that no one likes she sounds like a fun girl.

I hope you are having a good summer and may all your dreams come true.

~SirScott
7/5/2007 c19 33WyrdWolf
Yizzay for quizzotes!

'You got string cheese’d in the face!' God, I love random verbs.

'You’re so old, you’re not even a book.' *dies* Oh...this is too cool.

'I may have a big mouth, but at least I don’t have the vagina to back it up.' *snort* Jeez, that's amazing. We have a whore whom no one likes, too! And the latest news is that she's preggers. Oh, lovely park gossip...

'Manly men eat minerals and only minerals.' My god, I am bringing a rock sandwich for lunch at golf tomorrow.

'Your mouth is going to be infected... with my fist!' *giggles wildly* See what these do to me!

'Your mom’s a verb!

It’s what you do.' YES. This is PERFECT.

That application is schnazzy. 'Nuff said.

*grin* Fantastic planner, love. Mine is...ashes, by now, probably. o.O This was amazing!

7/5/2007 c18 WyrdWolf
Misunderstood girl? Gotta happen. Glad she isn't one of the emo crowd, especially since that means she avoids the razors. It DOES stain. But I'd rather have blood on my shirt than have this damn pool shock chemical splash onto it...now I have odd flesh-colored patches on my shirt that look like my own skin. o.O

'Turning the corner with an oddly flourish...' Mm? Think you're missing something in-between.

Genevieve! That was the first French name I'd ever heard. Thank you Madeline the child's cartoon. It was a poodle's name, though...

*grin* Young kids seem so cute. In small doses.

Hee. Harold. Odd name for times past the 50's, but entertaining first dialogue.

Yeesh. Her mother is rather evil. ...yeah, that's as eloquent as I'm getting. As for your not liking this story, you're rather crazy, yourself. This is very good, it flows, it's fun to read, and it has a nice, happy ending. Usually happy endings are bad, but this one needed a happy one, so it fits fine. A great short story, vixen.

7/5/2007 c17 WyrdWolf
Ah, intriguing. The life of a paperclip must be rather exerting of flexibility. *muses* Think Office Man's paperclip army minds? *grin* Nah, they get to have fun.

7/5/2007 c14 57empathic life
... Babe. Darling. Dearest Felicia. Six of mine? Seriously? I think you're delusional. My poems are in no way worthy of being in your top 100. You must not have read them lately. Silly. ^^ And incidentally, I don't recall taking Drifting Screams off the site. How odd.
7/5/2007 c15 empathic life
I adore your poems. I could live off your poems. I think you write the most amazing poetry, ever. Seriously. You're like, my new idol or something. It's writers like you that make the rest of us feel unworthy of the pen. Sigh. Particularly in love with that last haiku. ^^
7/5/2007 c18 empathic life
Aw! It was cute! I liked it. ^^ I just... am not a fan of short stories. Because I get too attached to the characters. And I always want to hear more about them. Silly me. ^^
7/5/2007 c17 empathic life
Have I mentioned recently how brilliant you are? I love this. It's so cute. ^^
5/10/2007 c16 136Elliptical Shapes
I like the mitosis meiosis thing, good way to remember it. Also, I had a friend in school called Gary Hill who had a pet rock called "Mr Stonehead", he was weird, he moved to Holland, I want to go to Holland, you can smoke weed there legally, yay for Holland.

Alan.
5/10/2007 c15 Elliptical Shapes
I liked the bit about what your future holds, it is true, thinking about the future interferes with the moment.

Alan.