for Pressure Against Mine

10/3/2006 c1 jojoba-music-girl
I love your choice of words. It's way better than I do, so I suppose you live in an English-speaking country? Very well written! Keep going, I'll check it out!
9/28/2006 c1 145dfgsfdghftgt44
This was logical and much better laid out. The beginning with the rhyme doesn't really fit to the rest of the piece because it's the only rhyme section, but at the same time I can understand why put it there so I wouldn't be concerned with fixing it unless you were to use this poem for a class assignment or something. Well done!

~Cirien Phoenix

P.S. Thanks for the review on "The Problem with Our Youth: Education." As for homework. Perhaps I worded it oddly, but I didn't mean that students should get no homework, they should simply get less. Although in the case of your school giving you none, that's not right either. By standard, each class is supposed to give about a half hour or so of homework a day. As for learning grammar all the way into high school, you'll get that anywhere you go. I'm still stuck with grammar lessons in college. That just happens to be the way that is all over. Glad you've taken an interest in my column, watch for it to come out next month! :)