for The Secret Indulgence of a Vampire

9/29/2005 c1 61renru-no-ren
very funny ^_^
8/20/2005 c1 2Starmoonshine
LOL! That was very good. I love lollipops and vampires but i highly doubt a vampire would lick a lollipop. Or would they?
5/24/2005 c1 6moonbeamoflove
What What What? I am so confused! Itis a good poem tho it just confused me a tad bit. Keep up the good, yet, confuzziling work. (HE HE)
9/1/2004 c1 14insert funky name
o-kay... :S what does this have to do with vamps i'm just asking
7/8/2004 c1 6the sacred night
^_^ love the last line! funny in a cute way, but not too silly to be enjoyable. nice imagery, and i like the old-style poetry touches, like "O!" and "thee,"
5/13/2004 c1 Vanya
I really like your poem. It reminded me of something from long ago. But your poem was good and i really like it alot. E-mail me sometimes.
Vanya Rishka
1/27/2004 c1 Nicolette Singholiov
Amazingly commical! Please write more.
12/5/2003 c1 Sister Grimm
*Giggles* I like. I especially like the "Sugary sweetness on a stick" line.
9/8/2003 c1 1Deadly Fate
This was so cool! At first, I thought he was drinking a girls blood. Then it started talking about lollipops and I got. The last line "Because ten for a dollar is a really good deal" was funny.
8/3/2003 c1 15CarrieTheVampire
weird but wonderful!

i loved it!

(just so you know vampires cannot eat anything. they can drink thin drinkd but cannot taste them! just though you'd want to know;P)

Ta-Ta,

CaRRie
6/23/2003 c1 And All That Could Have Been
That was hilarious. That is all I can say really.
6/6/2003 c1 Twitch3
Interesting how you make eating a lollipop (perhaps cherry flavored?) sound like a vampire in a river drinking the blood of one out of what is to be many victims. I can see the reason for the two titles. I too thought this poem was difficult to read. I had to read it a couple of times to understand what was going on.
9/4/2002 c1 Starbrat
Candy! Yummy!
11/28/2001 c1 1HotMama69
That was cool! Hmmmmm, it sounds familiar though. Kinda like my cousin Joshua! Sometimes he stays up sooo late that he IS a vampire! O well very well written! Write more!
11/11/2001 c1 7R.A. Sears
*laughs* I had to take a break from reading "Progeny". My head was starting to pound. This was cute, I must say. And if you get to read the reviews I did for "Progeny" so far, you're going to think I'm a freak for sure. But ya know, it's better to know the truth than to live a lie. I'm off to bed soon, but I might be able to finish chapter 7 in "Progeny" before I head off to dreamland. Besides, the sun will be up soon. I have this thing about going to bed just before the sun comes up. And it really has nothing to do with vampirism! It's just a principle of mine. Anywho, keep up the good work!
20 Page 1 2 Next »