for Unforgivable Sin

9/24/2006 c1 ponyboy28
Awesome! I love it! Though I'm an atheist..

Could really feel the angst and hatred in it =)
9/21/2006 c1 8gija00
i'm sorry the person who commented before me tried to "convert" you.. that's just outright rude.i'll be perfectly honest, i am a christian, but i am an extremely skeptic christian, and i can never be happy following a god/idol just because i'm told to. your words are well-spoken. awesome poem.
9/19/2006 c1 MrsVC
I'm so sorry but going to Heaven or Hell doesn't depend on your behaviour in this world. Salvation is asking God for His Forgiveness. If you don't do that, then no matter how good you were in life, then you go to Hell. It has nothing to do with giving to the poor or smoking pot. It is the act of asking forgiveness. And after that, no matter what you do, you cannot be un-saved. I could kill someone today, die tomorrow, and still go to Heaven. We don't worship out of fear of Hell or our desire for the riches of Heaven. If you are, then you need to rethink your life. We worship, we bow down, because we love Him. Do you obey a parent because you fear them, or want the gifts they offer? I obey my parents out of love; just as I obey my God out of love. We then do good things out of love. If I did them as fire insurance or little payments on the mortage of my mansion in Heaven, then I wouldn't do them at all.You will be in my prayers as will your family. God is working in your life; I can see it from here. I pray that you will open your eyes and see what it is He is doing for you now.
9/18/2006 c1 plchldr
"They are burning.

They were good people!

And you want me to worship You?"-oh wow,can I relate/agree to that. What god who sends good people to hell deserves praise? I refuse to believein a god like that, honestly.

Ifmy loved ones 'r all going to hell, then sign me up too. (Although I don't think they ARE doomed in the first place, heh.) The anger towards god is also something I can connect with...let's just say I agree majorly with this poem. ^^