for devils & deeds

12/25/2007 c1 sylvia's syndrome
This piece flows like a waterfall, each line spilling onto the next. You used your words perfectly to create vivid and haunting images, as well. I loved the line, “(and the way you look at me takes me from my body).” You captured that feeling of disembodiment that anyone who’s been in love can relate to. I really enjoyed reading and rereading this piece. I wish I could write with such fluidity and emotion. Bravo.
12/1/2007 c1 140airplanes and oceans
I love this. It gave me the chills.

Just wondering, did you listen to "September Come Take This Heart Away" by Carissa's Wierd before writing this?
1/19/2007 c1 16Take The Stairs
This is so much softer than most of the work I find on fiction press. Which is not to say that it isn't deep. It's so subtle.
12/6/2006 c1 23WickedSilence
Frankly, this gives me the chills. Your choice of words with an almost negative connotation and the images you create come together to really let the imagination work. I'm practically afraid for the speaker.

As you can see, you've definitely gotten a reaction from me. I don't particularly wish to re-read this poem (simply because it is NOT a happy poem), but it was good nonetheless. Keep up the good work!
10/4/2006 c1 65Aquafied
a roof made of our grievances-i miss winter

drink some hot chocolate
9/23/2006 c1 68this is britt
everytime I reread this it gets better. it comes to life, you know? the metaphors and stuff are amazing. hope you feel better soon on other note.
9/22/2006 c1 60dollface and her cancer
"this house has too many windows". the perfect opening line to carry you all the way through.
9/21/2006 c1 37PoisndNarcissus
This is was really good. I loved the imagery.