for For a Blue OrbRing

9/16/2018 c1 Guest
12 years late: but that was really freaking cute.
5/10/2016 c1 NeonRayz
Cuuuuute...!
1/8/2014 c1 4R. Ficst
d'aww : )
12/26/2013 c1 1scarletwater
This was literally one of the cutest things I've read in a while. I would love to see more of these two together!
6/7/2013 c1 Acinnia
I like the subtle of emotions in this story. It was perfect. The visual descriptions reminds me of a book that I read (I forgot the title, sadly). It would be nice to read more about them:)
12/26/2012 c1 Afan
That was extremely sweet. A wonderful read.
5/22/2012 c1 anydayanywhere
This is a really wonderful piece. The ending is just simply adorable, leaving you with a warm feeling. Love it. :D
7/14/2011 c1 1rabbah
This is just... Wow... Wonderfully composed and 'woven', I just love everything about it; how you put in bits of description that wasn't needed for the plot, but added to the suspense, how Ashton would rather lock himself away from any human contact to avoid Rhonan, and many other details. You made me cry, I loved it that much.
7/1/2011 c1 15Valylene
Lala. How cute.

I'm so glad I read this. You have no idea. I am in loooooooove with Rhonan and Ashton. I would kill to have them in my closet collection of "Pairs I Love".

I almost want more. Unfortunately, judging by the publishing date, I won't be getting more, which is just too bad.

I think I have to stalk your profile and favourites page now. =o

Thanks for the read!
6/21/2011 c1 Cat
SHO SHWEET! D'AWWW!

A really well-written story, that even though I detest fantasy with a passion, I enjoyed immensely.

I really have nothing bad to say. Except that at I found the way the prince spoke rather funny, that's all.

I think I want myself a cute little mage.
5/5/2011 c1 anonandanon
Aw! That is all =)
7/27/2010 c1 4Lexy-Kun
A well-written story with an adorable main character and a sweet ending that leaves you with a warm fluffy feeling. What more could you ask for?

Congrats ! This is the kind of story I would like to re-read from time to time.
6/7/2010 c1 huimei

welcome to our website is :
9/19/2009 c1 3McNP
Ah! *flails around*

That was adorable. :3
5/11/2009 c1 LoveHasNoGender
Wow...this was amazing!

I cried alot, LOL.

I loved the ending though, I knew it! :D

Awesome story! You should totally write

more like this :)