for A Moment Of Life

12/23/2006 c1 Saniaaa
wow. this is brilliant. Something very different but very true. It almost made me cry. You did a great job. One of the most original and beautiful work I have seen so far.
12/17/2006 c1 Your Inner Demons
Great one shot. It's so right on. Just one moment in time is all it takes for everything to change. Maybe you should publish it. I think it's a work of art.
9/23/2006 c1 toxic-noodle725
loved it!
9/22/2006 c1 Hidden
Wow, awesome story.
9/22/2006 c1 49Neaera
I am absolutely...I don't know what to say. In the end I just started crying because... you forgot the happily ever after pleeassee tell me you just forgot and him dying was a mistake? But all stories aren't happily ever afters... Wonderfully written and absolutely great character emotions. The way you described her feelings and thoughts was so...perfect...that I felt as if I could like... I dunno but gee wiz it was well written. Keep it up!
9/22/2006 c1 5morrigaine
Interesting story. I can tell you're going somewhere good with this, but so far I'm a little confused. Especially the part in the room with Jack, and then it suddenly jumping 10 years into the future.

And the end: Did Jack die?
9/22/2006 c1 Aneedegorarose
wow, really powerful.. I love the way it was written very good.. almost cried and if i was in a crying state of mind i would have done