for Twins

2/21/2009 c1 3teppygirl
Really interesting story and I liked the ending, even if it was a bit ominous. It would be good if you could extend this, it's an interesting idea to explore.
4/25/2008 c1 12elisefey
Well that was intense. The opening scene was great for tension and action. I think that you could really build this into something longer, get into the mood and tone and stretch it just by slowing down a little and adding more sensory detail. It's got the potential for so many interesting probes into human relationships; I like the idea!
12/13/2007 c1 Equilibrium
A beautiful oneshot. I really enjoyed it, especially the way you wrote such that there were no complete distinctions between the good and evil in human character. Your characters are very realistic and believable.
7/25/2007 c1 Wolf's Night
Is this just a short story or are you adding more chapters because it sounds very interesting if you were tocontinue wih it! I was expecting the two young twins to be the evil-good pair but the husband haveing a twin was a nice twist.
5/11/2007 c1 Captain Lucky
This was a very interesting story. It was intriguing (sp?) and your power with words is amazing. It gives me a lot to contemplate.

By the way, I wanted to thank you for reviewing. It was really encouraging to know that someone was actually reading my stuff.

CL
5/9/2007 c1 3River Nightrunner
Nice. and thanks for the reviews. I wouldn't have changed crickets name at all except my friend made me and I'll try to watch my spelling. =^.^= yours is way better by the way!

P.S. My friend and editor, the one the name Cricket origanly belonged to, Her name is Mel.