for Regretted Confessions

10/7/2018 c1 13Shailaputri
Really that is too quick...Him calling her slut...And suddenly accept that he too love her...Too fast
2/5/2009 c1 9TuneOut
I thought this was a well written, enjoyable story. Lara, as a character, was spot on with her inner monologues and feelings. You fleshed her out well and nothing felt fake to me as a reader. Gabriel was also written well. I liked that you built up the two of them as having an odd, uncontrolable attraction to eat other even though they treat the other like crap. I can see it as being kind of an intense relation.

My one nitpick is this sentence, "Though Lara never saw him the reason being, he had been a member of the 'I'm-too-good-for-you' club, whilst she had been privileged enough to be a part of the 'Middle Class'." I think it's awkwardly phrased especially the "the reason being" part.
8/3/2008 c1 24fairies and snapple
I love fluff. I need fluff, and the world does too. Sweet and nice and a little sad.
7/20/2008 c1 8Written
oh my gosh! that was so freaking adorable. I loved it. i like the beginning and then how she explains their relationship and then his reaction is just so... perfect! i love happy endings :)
3/19/2008 c1 9faerie-gumdrops
Cute! I love fluff. It's like I'm a serious fluff fan or something.

So yeah, this was really sweet. I love the kiss at the end - makes me feel all warm and fuzzy! Also, it's always fun making your characters be mean to each other - especially when it involves sewage. Sewage is always fun. So mean to each other, but still in love. Cute! I think if you were ever to expand on this, like make it into a huge story, you could have a lot of fun!

Nitpickety CCwise:

'"You." she pointed a menacing finger at Gabriel' the full stop should be a comma.

I think that's it. Anyhoo, good job!
12/13/2007 c1 12elisefey
You know, sometimes fluff is a great and wonderful thing. It just makes a body smile. Yay!

And really, Garbriel was one heck of a jerk so I can understand why she would be confused and hate herself for loving him. In fact, I'm still not sure I understand why she loves him; but I still smiled at the end when he confessed to her too.
7/28/2007 c1 6Carmel March
That was absolutely wonderful. I loved it :) Great job on this!

~carm~
9/30/2006 c1 5Mrdarcylover
Aww this was cute, but it would great if you maybe continued with it or something. Perhaps maybe he could explain to her why he was so mean or perhaps you expand on this. I'm only saying this because I loved this it was really nice, and I want me more. I hope you do something else like it.