for Skinwalker Ranch

11/29/2007 c5 1xoxoSweetFallenAngelxoxo
I love it!
8/5/2007 c6 valjean
Oh good! You got her out. The writing was lovely, as always :)

Only thing I've got to point out is that as far as I know Native Americans *never* call them skin-walkers. If they have to name them, they refer to them as "spirit-walkers".
8/4/2007 c1 3Princess Daenerys
I really don't think it's possible to name your story "Skinwalkers" and have it be circled around evil dogs or werewolves, if you will. You and I both know that there's soon to be a movie coming out with a strangely close plot and exact name. I suggest you delete this story or I will work until it is deleted, becuase I cannot tolerate theft.
1/11/2007 c5 1Tomoyuki Tanaka
Yes, I hope so too...Ha ha ha! Poor Kate! She'll never know what hit her! Besides, this is way overdue...it's like, five months since Halloween? heh. Good luck with the next chap!
11/13/2006 c5 evil-kenshin
Poor kate, hope she finds her way out of there safely (though i know it won't be so easy)

this story is really good so far , hopefuly you continue it soon
11/12/2006 c5 4BobZombie
Aww, too bad it ends here, but as a college student I know how it is. Again, I loved the detail on her finger, you spared nothing, and the result is a visceral image that made me cringe... especially the missing fingernail, that was sick. Nice work, hope you can find the time to keep working.
11/12/2006 c4 BobZombie
Woah, it's like a voodoo cult. Also, they tie into the backward spiral she found... the plot thickens :)
11/12/2006 c3 BobZombie
I feel abd for Kate, which is good writing on your part. They were in the house for about two seconds before things started going downhill. I'm just wondering if anybody is gonna be killed by the red-eyed creature?
11/12/2006 c2 BobZombie
Alan sounds like my kinda man... he liks the violence, and he listens to screaming metal lol. So, whatever that thing was, it had Jake for dinner. You got me hooked :)
11/12/2006 c1 BobZombie
Sounds like a hell of a place to break down, not to mention the flesh eating creatures running around! Dead things creep me out, and this story has a skinned, maggot-eaten dog prowling around... very creepy. I'm off to read the next chapter, I loved your descriptions :)
11/12/2006 c5 valjean
Poor Kate! Do you at least let her out of the cave?
10/28/2006 c3 valjean
And they're off! You gave me chills just reading this. Now I fell like I have to look over my shoulder even though I sitting with my back to a wall! The only complaint I have is that it's too short, or, rather that you left me on a cliff-hanger. You konw how I hate those.

Keep plugging away at it. You're off to a fantastic start!
10/2/2006 c1 15Greenery
Even so far this is making for a marvelous Halloween story. You give such poetic detail, it really gives the reader a clear image of what's happening. I do have to say though, it's rather odd that your personified the moon as male-I mean, "Luna" is a girl name, isn't it? And in French/Spanish/Italian, it's a feminine noun. (La lune, la luna)

But that's such a random thing for me to nitpick, it's not even related to the story! It's an awesome piece so far. I can't wait to see what happens next.