for accidentally

8/22/2009 c1 124in theory
I really feel this should be edited more; the lack of "proper" punctuation/capitalisation - of course it's not as important as what you're saying, but it kinda makes your words catch and hiccup. There is no distinction between the different thoughts, and the flow is actually interrupted by its own freedom. Ironic I guess. I enjoyed the subject though.

Jack
7/21/2009 c1 1tonight we bloom
wow, that was amazing. i don't even know where to start.

it was just perfection.
5/23/2009 c1 1ThereIsTime
love it

my favourite line was the glitter & temporary valentines happiness.
3/17/2009 c1 241PCTavarez
i have followed your poetry since i began publishing on fictionpress about five years ago.

i love it, keep on babe this is the sweet shit that inspires.

your imagery is violent. its like your forcing yourself down the audiences throat and that beauty.

never let this end my dear.
12/10/2008 c1 savor those enticing dreams
I read this once before, and I really enjoyed it, but I never got the chance to review, so I just wanted to let you know that this is an excellent poem. I really liked it.
3/4/2008 c1 48x.Miss.Twiztid.x
Oh wow.

Absolutely beautiful. I'm in love with your imagery and I adore how the poem flows so perfectly. It's original and lovely.

I'm glad I stumbled across this.
11/4/2007 c1 65Stella Grimshaw
Wow, I can't really begin with this. I just love how you stated everything, it was just so amazing. I'd quote something but I'd quote the entire poem. I basically loved it. Hands down loved it.
6/18/2007 c1 332smile for the sunshine
That was really good. I really liked it. Great job!
5/23/2007 c1 54kaylajac
i hope this doesn't sound horrible but when i realized it was set in a waffle house, oh my god, i think i fell in love. that. that right there is what we call originality.
4/3/2007 c1 Tytherpol
I really like this.

It's pretty.

You write well.
1/30/2007 c1 14kit feral
Well, at first I was just attracted to this because it had the line "but honey, tinkerbell isn't tossing her fairy dust on our heads anytime tonight" and I'm slightly in love with Tink, but then I realized overall, this is just a wonderful piece.

"my spine falling into the curve of your arm each of us aching for something different" That is a bea-u-ti-ful line.

This is like heartbreak... but the heart was broken to begin with. I love it.

♥ Favs
1/19/2007 c1 16Take The Stairs
Some words just jump out at me. Unexpected. I was left with a "WOW" on my tongue.
1/11/2007 c1 34theoretically beautiful
This is very well written and I love the strong close. Favorites for sure.
1/7/2007 c1 15Idiot Pilot
I really liked it. The setting of the waffle house through me off guard, but it puts the piece into a different perspective. The last line is genius.
12/31/2006 c1 281ThisCut-UpAngel
Brilliant wording, to say the least. This is going on my faves.
24 Page 1 2 Next »