for The Nutcracker Bleeds

12/6/2017 c4 Andrew
This is an inspired tale and I've already fallen in love with it. I'm anxious to find out more about it and what will happen. The characters are full of life and easily distinguishable with unique flaws, not to mention well drawn out desires and goals. Please keep up the fantastic work
8/30/2017 c4 3LucyRowanVictoria
We aren't supposed to be rooting for Anne, yes? Because, I'm definately not.
8/30/2017 c3 LucyRowanVictoria
..where is this going?
8/30/2017 c2 LucyRowanVictoria
...extremely creepy Todd...
Whose kid is he and how old is he?
8/30/2017 c1 LucyRowanVictoria
...creepy Anne...

Does Todd think that Liam cares about her?
10/2/2015 c1 3herondalechick123
IF ANYONE WANTS TO READ THE REST OF THIS STORY, I JUST READ ON LANI LENORE'S PROFILE THAT IT'S ON WATTPAD, SO CHECK IT OUT THERE. I KNOW I WILL BECAUSE IT'S JUST A HELLA GREAT STORY.
10/2/2015 c4 herondalechick123
This story just drew me in completely with it's great writing and story flow. I realize its been almost a decade that you've uploaded but I really hope you update this story and continue!
3/11/2015 c4 2Of leaves and branches
This story is beautiful, haunting and enthralling. I can't wait to read more. It seems it has been a while since you've updated. I do hope you see this and update again soon.
12/22/2013 c4 anonymousKat
This is truly epic and has me enthralled. Although I'm hoping that the nutcracker and anne aren't the ones who fall for each other but olivia and the nutcracker instead c: cheers to you amd your awesome story so far! I hope I get to read more updates in the near future.
10/5/2013 c3 The Killer Of Galactus
i love this update more please
11/25/2012 c4 2Clrk4life
Thsi is really good. I like how the roles just got reversed here well done
10/1/2012 c4 Prim the amazing
Bravo! I hope you update soon. I can't wait to see what happens next.
1/6/2012 c4 Sarah
Hi,

I've been reading your stories for awhile and understand completely why you've moved to Wattpad. I was however trying to find your new profile there and can't. Is your username the same?

Thanks,

Sarah
12/21/2011 c40 miki
The Nutcracker is my favorite holiday treat during the Christmas season, so after watching the German ballet perform it, I decided to see if there was any fanfiction. Behold, this glorious story!

It's decidedly twisted, which I absolutely love. The characters are unique in their own right and just demand their own spotlight. The plot is very intricate, with every character plotting their own scheme. You've accomplished so much with your variation of the traditional story.

I'm a little disappointed with the ending but it's not completely your fault. I only expected a little more sense from Anne rather than her bursting out and blaming toys (even if it is the truth). Perhaps it's my own self-preservation but from Anne's interruption, it seems Olivia was going to reveal it first. From her condition, I would have let Olivia testify and as Anne, simply indulged her in her fantasy. After all, they did go much kinder on a child than an adult. Also, as a nurse (though more specifically, Olivia's nurse), it would've put Anne in a position to possibly be able to resume her care of Olivia. Little harm would have been accomplished. But I also appreciate irony and tragedy, so while I'm not happy with the turnout, it's certainly something to behold.

Perhaps my thought process is one of the reasons why I valued Edge so highly. No matter. I'm glad to see you persevered with the story and it's only my deepest regret that I hadn't discovered this sooner.
12/9/2011 c40 Jiaqui
Okay, so maybe a year ago I started reading this, but life got crazy and I just lost track. So it started bugging me a few weeks ago, what ever happened? Not remembering any specifics, I started back at the beginning. Since it was Nutcracker, I figured I'd read it to celebrate Christmas (because, with my dark mind, a horror story is really suitable). I kinda finished early...couldn't stop reading so I lost hours of sleep, and loved it all. I angrily shook my phone when it wouldn't load the next chapter fast enough!

Now yes, Brooke is my favorite, but I like Edge too. The only thing that didn't make Edge my favorite was the purple dress showing his stomach (reminded me of Sai from Naruto too much with his paleness), but personality-wise, I love him!

The idea is just...brilliant. I'm not even going to try to understand how you can plan and come up with it! Brilliant is the only way I can say it, because I can't really explain how much I enjoyed it in words.

Or...

I am content.

(Doesn't happen often.) And it feels like...a relaxed sigh of contentment.

Basically I loved it through and through, and I'm planning to go start one of your other stories! Thank you!
224 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »