for The Nonexistent God

4/14/2009 c1 2Bri Screams Love
I'm not gonna sit here and preach to you how great God is. Or just how real he is. I can't do that because a few years ago I would have laughed in someone's face and walked away If they were to do that to me.

But I can pray for you. I really hope you find Him. I've realized that finding God on your own way, in your own time, is really the best way to come to Him.

He is great and wonderful and my life hasn't ever been better since I gained faith in Him.

You're an amazing writer, and I really hope God finds you, since you don't seem to be looking for him.

God bless you, kid. You're really talented.
11/10/2008 c1 216angels know the rest
I have to disagree with everything you said, but you did have some great imagery here, starting from the very beginning and carrying through to the end. I especially loved the "sore, red eyes" and "bubble empty of oxygen".
12/5/2007 c1 5Elphius L. Doge
I disagree. If you don't believe in God, then let it be, it's not His fault that anyone's life is bad or imperfect; it's the choices we make that determine how it is.

And, by the way, I remember the things I prayed for. He answered them. When I was bleeding in darkness, He saw me, He lifted me up, He never forgot me. Maybe if you actaully saw how God has changed lives (some of the worst, I might add), you'd change your mind.

And if you don't believe in Him, then why are you making such a fuss?
10/8/2006 c1 13Crafty Butcher
you are absolutely right, mr. rey

if you wouldn't mind, i have one on the same topic, called "What is Faith?"