for Heart Divided

9/18/2011 c96 5Fahr
I'm sorry to hear that you've been having problems, and I hope that they will be resolved if they haven't been already. :(

Anyway... Wow, great to see an update on this wonderful story! Honestly, I couldn't make myself read this chapter because I really want to go back and read the whole story again before doing so. I am doing that at this moment, and I'm falling in love with Heart Divided all over again. Thank you for this amazing story!
11/4/2010 c95 Cat
Where are you? Loved this story. I still have it on my favorites list. If your going to quit on this story or go on a break just put that on the last chapter or post it as the last chapter, please.
10/30/2010 c95 Admins Pls Delete Me
Wow, Wow! That is all I have to say: WOW. You do an excellent job with this story! This doesn't belong on fiction press, it belongs on a shelf in a bookstore. It's that good. Please update quickly! Oh, please do! I don't know if I can wait any longer!
8/7/2009 c95 Momo
hm awesome story! updates?
1/22/2009 c66 oxsarahxo
wo! ive read up to chapter 66! love it!

i cant wait for kera and cyril to finally get together!

anywoo back to reading!

x
1/15/2009 c94 2Stang65
This was a really fun chapter. I enjoyed it so much, especially the fight scene with Cyril and Phile. They are hilarious together. I also like the Kera and Caden scene. Kera may actually have a good excuse to blacken HIS eye, which may make her feel better since neither Cyril nor Phile had black eyes. ;-)
1/15/2009 c93 Stang65
AW! Cyril is the absolute sweetest! sniff sniff...

So, I really liked the scene with Kera and Loeran. Is it me or is Loeran having second thoughts about his loyalties? hm.

Hope everything turns out ok as they approach the capital and that Rolen stays out of trouble...
12/10/2008 c92 Stang65
WOW! I love the playfulness of this chapter. That is probably my favorite thing because it makes Kera seem more human instead of a scary zurate fighting machine... ;-) But i also like it that she has earned the respect of so many warriors and that they treat her like one of their own. Loeran is a sweety - gotta love his determined attitude about being Kera's faithful servant - he's a nut. Love Cyril's sweet way of telling her how much he cares... I want one of him... my address is... well, you already know that.

Great job! Keep up the good work!
4/26/2008 c91 12Kraheera-Raven
OMG, I love this story. You're fantastic! It's fantastic!
4/23/2008 c91 liminalzest
liked the chapter for the "divided loyalties" part. very nicely done. am hoping you will update more frequently.
4/21/2008 c91 Tuiki
Well, I had to admit this is...uncanny. x3 Cyril and Kera act just like me and a certain someone. Weird xP

Ah, yes. Loeren taking an oath...wonder if this brings trouble or greatness, I will not know until you continue.

Later, milady, continue the great work. ^.~
4/9/2008 c90 Tuiki
(Wow, btw, gratz on the almost 100 chapters.)

Intense fight there. I almost thought something really really REALLY bad was going to happen... Your a wonderful angst writer. O.o
4/9/2008 c90 2Stang65
O

M

G!

This was absolutely FANTASTIC! Totally loved the fight scene - FINALLY the Keelites see just how fierce the Zurates will be in battle... maybe they'll train a little harder.

GREAT JOB!
2/19/2008 c89 Stang65
LOVED it! So, now I'm excited about the sparring match between Kera and Loeran... Can hardly wait to see the update on this... YAY!
2/16/2008 c89 Tuiki
Aye, Good question Kera.

I severely hope Kera or Loeran do not get badly hurt. Maybe bruised a bit brashly... but nothing serious.

Continue le match ... ^^